Rate Dr. Daniel J. Coden

Dr. Daniel J. Coden's Ratings

Dr. Daniel Coden is an outstanding eye doctor and surgeon. He is the most patient, kind, caring and dedicated physician. Dr. Coden performed Lasik surgery on my eyes with and my vision is perfect now! I am thrilled! Most important, Dr. Coden has excellent surgical skills. His expertise is evident and I knew I was in the best of hands. He answered every question I had with patience and gave me clearcut answers. He made me feel calm in the operating room, and the surgery went off without a hitch. The end result is fantastic. His office support staff is warm, courteous and eager to make the patients feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Coden. He is an outstanding physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581688].votes_count ]]