Rate Dr. Scott W. Beeve

Dr. Scott W. Beeve's Ratings

the doctor and the staft are wonderfullevery one knows what they are doing, a great place too go .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Just saw me for 2min...his nurse/ staff did all the exam and wrote the glasses prescription...just came in for 2 min to give me prescription.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

first visit solved the problem cateracts. surgery performed within a couple of weeks. excellant surgery procedure and care. results outstanding. service outstanding incluing surgery and full staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I had Lasik surgery in both eyes. I had one eye corrected for distance and one eye corrected for reading. It was a breeze and I am thrilled with the results. Perfect vision and Dr. Beeve made it simply and pain free. I will trust him with my eyes from this day forward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

The only Eye Surgeon my mother felt comfortable with and trusted. He explained and made sure she understood the what was going to happen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

I had a great experience at Doctor Beeve's. I can see better now than ever before in my life. Amazing results, great support staff, and a fantastic doctor. I would recommend Doctor Beeve to anyone considering laser eye surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Scott Beeve for several years. We have always been very pleased with his care. He is very professional and he explains each procedure and answers all of our questions. He is very knowledgeable and we feel comfortable with his advice regarding the health of our eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I just recently had LASIK done by Dr. Beeve and I am so happy with the results. My vision is great and Dr. Beeve was very helpful and honest through the whole process. The entire staff is very nice and knowledgeable as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

He missed a common eye problem for six long months!! I had and eye exam and surgery elsewhere and am VERY HAPPY I changed my doctor...I will NEVER go back to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

Very very good doctor and staff. If your looking you have found the doctor to do your procedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581699].votes_count ]]