You may also like

Rate Dr. Howard Silverman

Dr. Howard Silverman's Ratings

Had a breast augmentation a couple years ago. Great doctor. Very skilled, very professional. He's an artist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Even though I am only one day postOp, I am thrilled with my results. I had a breast augmentation and lip filler. And the results of the implants look incredible already. Exactly the look I wanted to achieve. Dr Silverman saw my inspiration pictures and recommended the size and profile. I found him to be very friendly and I felt so comfortable and at ease with him from the minute I first met him. His office staff are very warm and friendly as well. For my procedure it was done at the Almonte hospital and I can not say enough good things about the nurses that admitted me and prepped me. I am very phobic of needles and have very small veins so IVs have always been challenging and make me panic. The nurses were so gentle and genuinely caring. It really meant a lot to me. I would highly recommend Dr Silverman to anyone looking for any cosmetic procedure. I was told he was one of the best and he certainly is!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2735655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I had a tummy tuck and arm lift surgery with Dr. Silverman. I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Silverman is not only a good surgeon, but he has a good bedside manner and made me feel really comfortable throughout the whole process. He was also available for any questions I had before/after the surgery by email, which I found very comforting. I would definitely recommend Dr. Silverman as a great surgeon. The staff in his office are also very pleasant, supportive and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2714570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Je suis allé en consultation hier au bureau du Dr. Silverman. Bien que j'ai été d'une intense nervosité, quitte à en perdre mon anglais, il a très vite su me rassurer par son attention et ses explications. Très attentioné et compétent, son profesionnalisme et ses manières sont irréprochables. Son équipe est aussi très compétente, et charmante surtout, et à l'écoute, toujours aptes à proposer une solution et à accomoder les besoins et requêtes du client. Ma chirurgie est la semaine prochaine très exactement et je sais être entre de bonnes mains. J'ai été mis au courant que la consultation se poursuit juste avant le bloc opératoire avec les dessins et la prises de photos, une récapitulation de ses démarches. Je lui accorde toute ma confiance, un artiste qui prépare très bien le canevas sur lequel il travaille. Je recommande chaudement. Voyons voir ce que la suite me prépare. Au plaisir.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I went in for a male chest reduction consultation, and felt very pressured throughout the meeting to go for surgery. Dr. Silverman said that there is no method other than surgery or diet/exercise to reduce chest fat; however, there are several non-invasive approaches that he didn't even mention as an option (Zeltiq for example). I am a borderline case, so Zeltiq may be quite effective for someone like me. I also found he didn't understand my questions easily (they were quite precise questions, which he is perhaps not used to receiving). Also, during the consultation, he spent a good part of it on his cell phone answering calls. I was told that the consultation would last 45 minutes, but in total, I would say I only had his attention for 5 to 10 minutes. I am sure he is effective for people who walk in knowing for sure that they want to go through surgery, and perhaps he is a skilled surgeon, but if you are unsure, he may not be very helpful. One final note: he mentioned that he would cut me open about 1.5 cm...this is a very big incision for gyno surgery. Modern techniques permit 2-4 mm incisions.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2698615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I had gynecomastia surgery in early December 2014 and I am thrilled with the results. Not only was Dr. Silverman helpful, attentive and professional but the entire staff was at well. I couldn't be happier with the results and I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman. I had a lot of questions after the surgery and the staff was very helpful. It was a fantastic experience and I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone thinking about plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I received a breast augmentation/mastopexy from Dr. Silverman on December 17, 2014, and I could not be happier! He is incredibly professional and caring, as are his staff. He has answered all of my questions quickly and without judgment. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman and if I ever decide to get another enhancement, he will be my go-to Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I could not be happier with the results of my upper eyelid surgery and the journey to get there with both the doctor and his staff was exceptional. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

After being very insecure about my breasts post-breastfeeding, Dr. Silverman put me at ease and answered all of my questions. He was professional, informative, and helpful. I was very indecisive about choosing an appropriate breast size for my frame as I was not looking to augment but rather return to a size that I had been in the past (prior to having children). Dr. Silverman was incredibly helpful and provided me with two preferred options; I informed him of my lifestyle and allowed him to make the appropriate selection based on the fit while in surgery. His work is absolutely incredible. My breasts look perfect - they are the right size, the right shape, and in the right location. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a highly qualified, highly skilled surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2637744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I am extremely pleased with the upper blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Silverman. He is a very gentle and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636205].votes_count ]]