Rate Dr. Howard Silverman

Dr. Howard Silverman's Ratings

I had a breast lift (Mastopexy) recently with Dr. Silverman and I could not be happier with my decision to have perform it, he. I have gone my entire adult life with breasts much, much older than I am. After four children and weight gain and loss, gravity had most definitely taken its toll on them. I cannot describe in words what he has done for me. I feel beautiful and confident again, I can't stop looking in the mirror, something I stopped doing many years ago. I feel confident and beautiful around my husband. He is wonderfully talented in his field, and a lovely person to deal with. Not once did I doubt having my procedure with Dr. Silverman. He was very comforting to me. yet, very professional. He and his staff made me feel very at ease throughout this entire experience. He explained everything he was going to do prior to my surgery date and again on the day of, after my surgery he again went over what he did. Dr. Silverman and his staff are exceptional!! Dr. Silverman's staff is wonderful. They are pleasant and quick to respond. They always have a smile on their faces, and are very helpful with all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I had breast augmentation last month with Dr. Silverman and my results are absolutely incredible. I did my research when looking for a plastic surgeon. When I looked at Dr. Silverman's before and after photos I was highly impressed. His results are like no others. I booked an appointment to see him an upon my arrival his staff were super approachable and friendly. Dr. Silverman himself was professional yet comforting. After my consult I was convinced he was the only one I wanted to trust with my procedure. I described the looked I was going for an he completely nailed it. It's even better than I could ever imagine and words cannot express my thanks. He is a perfectionist and will make absolutely sure you are well look after. If you are searching for a surgeon waste no time looking elsewhere. I am simply overjoyed with my results and I have been well looked after by Dr. Silverman and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I had upper eyelid surgery and cannot be happier. It was not an "aging" thing... my eyes never looked so good. They look natural and beautiful and I am thankful every time I look in the mirror. Dr. Silverman and his staff are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I am 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation experience, from my first consultation to my last post op appointment . So many good things to say about Dr. Silverman and his staff. He is truly skilled and knowledgeable in his craft. My only regret is that I did not do this earlier and my only hope is that he hasn't retired by the time I need to go back. Many say he is pricey but my experience is an excellent example of you get what you pay for. A+. Thank you for my new found confidence. :) MV

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Amazing experience! Skilled surgeon and pleasant bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Had augmentation by Dr. Silverman 3 yrs ago. Fantastic results, 5 stars across the board. Love him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I didn't know such perfection existed! He's absaloutely everything you're looking for in a surgeon. He is an artist indeed! He is very kind and compassionate and answered all of my questions, was easy to reach after consult and surgery and made every bit of the procedure actually enjoyable and fun! I will be recommending him to everyone I know! Thank you a million times!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

It was an amazing experience, I had breast augmentation and liposuction performed Dr. Silverman in April and I am so happy with the results. He was always so friendly and made you feel comfortable, he answered all my questions and emails, he was always on time with appointments, and he is extremely skilled at his work. I look and feel amazing, my breasts are perfect and my jeans fit better than ever! The office staff was very helpful and always smiling, it was such a welcoming environment. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483910].votes_count ]]