Rate Dr. Howard Silverman

Dr. Howard Silverman's Ratings

I had upper eyelid surgery and cannot be happier. It was not an "aging" thing... my eyes never looked so good. They look natural and beautiful and I am thankful every time I look in the mirror. Dr. Silverman and his staff are excellent.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I am 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation experience, from my first consultation to my last post op appointment . So many good things to say about Dr. Silverman and his staff. He is truly skilled and knowledgeable in his craft. My only regret is that I did not do this earlier and my only hope is that he hasn't retired by the time I need to go back. Many say he is pricey but my experience is an excellent example of you get what you pay for. A+. Thank you for my new found confidence. :) MV

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Amazing experience! Skilled surgeon and pleasant bedside manner.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Had augmentation by Dr. Silverman 3 yrs ago. Fantastic results, 5 stars across the board. Love him!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I didn't know such perfection existed! He's absaloutely everything you're looking for in a surgeon. He is an artist indeed! He is very kind and compassionate and answered all of my questions, was easy to reach after consult and surgery and made every bit of the procedure actually enjoyable and fun! I will be recommending him to everyone I know! Thank you a million times!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

It was an amazing experience, I had breast augmentation and liposuction performed Dr. Silverman in April and I am so happy with the results. He was always so friendly and made you feel comfortable, he answered all my questions and emails, he was always on time with appointments, and he is extremely skilled at his work. I look and feel amazing, my breasts are perfect and my jeans fit better than ever! The office staff was very helpful and always smiling, it was such a welcoming environment. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Such a wonderful experience. The office staff, the hospital staff and of course Dr. Silverman himself are by far, the greatest medical staff I have ever dealt with. I had a breast lift just over 6 weeks ago and words cannot express my feelings and how I feel. I never thought I would be this happy. The recovery was fast and easy and only being 8 weeks out the scarring is already so minimal! Dr. Silverman takes his time with you and really takes the time to ensure you are well taken care of. He responds to emails day in day out. I have beyond happy with this experience, I recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone who is interested. :-)

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

All I can say is search no more! The office staff, the hospital staff and of course Dr. Silverman himself are out of this world. I had a breast lift on the one breast and augmentation on both and words cannot express my happiness. I never thought I would be this happy. The recovery was fast and easy and only being 5 weeks out the scarring is already so minimal! Dr. Silverman takes his time with you and even emailed me when I had a question a few days before surgery. He knows what he's doing. I thought I wanted bigger but hesitantly went with his suggestion...THANK GOODNESS I DID! I am beyond perfect now! A huge thank you to him and his staff for making this life changing event so easy.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag