You, or someone from your location, has already rated this doctor. Thanks for the rating!

Rate Dr. Howard Silverman

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Howard Silverman's Ratings

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Silverman was excellent in every aspect of care. He was helpful and professional, and the results of my surgery were wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I am 21 years old and Dr. Silverman was my Plastic Surgeon. I honestly can't ask for a better surgeon. He answered ALL my questions, emails, (pretty much in the same week which was great) always put a smile on my face, very smart, gave you the information you needed, made you feel very comfortable , very caring and remembers me. His staff is amazing too. I mean they are extremely sweet, patient very nice and professional. A+ on all of his team. I had my surgery on the 28th of may and everything went so well, going on 4 months and no complications. Consultations are free! Anyone who is looking for a good plastic surgeon he is the one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Bonjour! J'ai eu mon augmentation mammaire aujourdhui et bien que je ne suis pas prête à courir, je prends le temps d'écrire quelques mots sur mon expérience avec la clinique et le docteur Silverman. Premièrement mon anglais est vraiment pas très bon et tout le monde à été très patient. De plus, quelle joie d'apprendre que le docteur Silverman parle français suffisamment pour m'expliquer et me répondre adéquatement au point même que j'oubliais qu'il était anglophone.
Mon premier rdv à duré presque 2 h, pour dire que du temps, du service et des explications tout les personnes concernées à nos besoins se relayent pour nous servir; avec professionnalisme et franchise. Je voulais le tout rapide et en dedans d'une semaine et 3 jours, j'appel ça rapide ;) La dessus je suis aussi retournée pour réessayer d'autre grandeurs car j'avais un doute et le docteur à bien considérer mais inquiétudes nous avons finalement changé l'anatomique pour le rond et à date, ça vraiment pas l'air "artificielle" et effectivement, dépendamment de notre morphologie, le docteur nous guide réellement vers une bonne décision. Il opère dans 2 hôpitaux et son équipe de travail sont TOUS super professionnels, gentils, attentionnés...Même l'anesthésiste m'a endormi calmement, pas stressant du tout malgré que c'est tout de même un opération, y'avait un petit fond musical et les gens agissaient avec précisions et confiances, ce qui réconforte.
Je pourrais en parler encore et encore mais je vais me contenter de vous dire que Dr. Howard Silverman est non seulement un excellent chirurgien mais c'est aussi un artiste avec du goût et énormément de talent.
Sa clinique, son personnel, son approche, la disponibilité (incroyable le nombre de questions par email que j'ai posées au Dr. et il me répondait toujours très gentiment la journée même)
Je suis heureuse d'avoir fait le choix de sa clinique ou l'excellence rassure et est essentielle dans se genre de démarche.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2551023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Silverman at the end of May 2014 and I could not be happier. I chose a silicone impant - 365 ccs that was placed underneath the muscle, with an incision underneath my breast.  I contemplated this surgery for a long time as I was so unhappy with how my tall, unshapely body looked.  The healing is going well and I can honestly say I have never been happier.  His staff is friendly, patient and extremely knowledgeable. He was very punctual, but I also never felt rushed. 3 days before my surgery I was overthinking the size I had chose, and his office accommodated another appointment for me over his lunch so that I could put my fears to rest and compare different sizes. I'm very grateful I chose Dr. Silverman and would highly recommend him for anyone who is looking to add shape to their body.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2548927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had a breast lift (Mastopexy) recently with Dr. Silverman and I could not be happier with my decision to have perform it, he. I have gone my entire adult life with breasts much, much older than I am. After four children and weight gain and loss, gravity had most definitely taken its toll on them. I cannot describe in words what he has done for me. I feel beautiful and confident again, I can't stop looking in the mirror, something I stopped doing many years ago. I feel confident and beautiful around my husband. He is wonderfully talented in his field, and a lovely person to deal with. Not once did I doubt having my procedure with Dr. Silverman. He was very comforting to me. yet, very professional. He and his staff made me feel very at ease throughout this entire experience. He explained everything he was going to do prior to my surgery date and again on the day of, after my surgery he again went over what he did. Dr. Silverman and his staff are exceptional!! Dr. Silverman's staff is wonderful. They are pleasant and quick to respond. They always have a smile on their faces, and are very helpful with all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2545134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had breast augmentation last month with Dr. Silverman and my results are absolutely incredible. I did my research when looking for a plastic surgeon. When I looked at Dr. Silverman's before and after photos I was highly impressed. His results are like no others. I booked an appointment to see him an upon my arrival his staff were super approachable and friendly. Dr. Silverman himself was professional yet comforting. After my consult I was convinced he was the only one I wanted to trust with my procedure. I described the looked I was going for an he completely nailed it. It's even better than I could ever imagine and words cannot express my thanks. He is a perfectionist and will make absolutely sure you are well look after. If you are searching for a surgeon waste no time looking elsewhere. I am simply overjoyed with my results and I have been well looked after by Dr. Silverman and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had upper eyelid surgery and cannot be happier. It was not an "aging" thing... my eyes never looked so good. They look natural and beautiful and I am thankful every time I look in the mirror. Dr. Silverman and his staff are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I am 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation experience, from my first consultation to my last post op appointment . So many good things to say about Dr. Silverman and his staff. He is truly skilled and knowledgeable in his craft. My only regret is that I did not do this earlier and my only hope is that he hasn't retired by the time I need to go back. Many say he is pricey but my experience is an excellent example of you get what you pay for. A+. Thank you for my new found confidence. :) MV

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Amazing experience! Skilled surgeon and pleasant bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

Had augmentation by Dr. Silverman 3 yrs ago. Fantastic results, 5 stars across the board. Love him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.