Dr. Harold Nachtigall

Dr. Harold Nachtigall

Rate Dr. Harold Nachtigall

Dr. Harold Nachtigall's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Nachtigal for 18 years. I wish he was my family doctor as he is more knowledgable than most family physicians. He always listens and truly cares about his patients and their families. I would recommend him ( and have several times! ) 110%.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

It has been great seeing Dr. N - Love the office staff to. Always a good experience going. Keep up the good work.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Fantastic doctor, very knowledgeable and friendly! I usually make my appointments first thing in the am so I don't have to wait. I hadn't seen him for 6 years but he still remembered me, very impressed.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nachtigall, the dr infront of his name he has deserved and should be well respected. Of the hundreds of thousands of patients he see's and me being one of the, it is a pleasure walking in everytime to get adjusted. Waiting can be a little longer than you may anticipate, but that's only b/c he takes the time with each and every patient making sure he covers the entire patients body so they can leave treated and have a healthy and improved body. He is a great chiropractor, give great advice about health and things you can do to improve your health outside his office. Each time in his office he asks how you've been what's new, overall a great and happy fellow. Without a doubt if you seek chiropractic care, I would highly highly highly reccomend Dr. Nachtigall.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nachtigall is very straightforward and pleasant. Tells it like it is, and no bs.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

Very strict appearance when first met him, once knowing him, he is great and friendly. He encouraged me to take care of myself beside having treatment. He is caring and straight forward.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2009 | flag

He's a great chiropractor. He gives me excellent exercises for my back. And has recommended other helpful exercises with other sports I play. He's a nice person and same with his staff. Very nice and respectful, willing to ask form a conversation with you. Though sometimes the wait can be a long. But overall he's a great chiropractor.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

This is an exceptional health professional. I highly recommend him. He is genuine and the real deal! He has helped me and my family immensely.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing him for 16 years. Always helpful, makes sure I do exercises etc and have a healthy lifestyle. He may have a long wait at times, but it depends on the day and at what time. A previous person mentioned the way he adjusts people, perhaps it is what you get used to. I went to another one when Dr.N was on holidays and found the other chiro quite rough and unpredictable. If ever my adjustment hasn't been making my body better, I would go back and get it fixed the right way. He's not perfect, nor is anyone else. But the staff is friendly and he helps my spine get to its original state.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2008 | flag

I really like Dr. Nachtigall and his office staff. Whenever I have back pain, I go to see Dr. N and he fixes the problem within no time. I've recommended him to friends and family, all who have liked him just as much as I do.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2008 | flag