Dr. Clement K. Chan

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Clement K. Chan has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Clement" to "Clement K."
RID: 2629909
28/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Chan has been treating my mom with Macular Degeneration. He is very detailed in what he has been doing for her, and so far so good. My friends referred me to him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2629905
28/04/13 5 5 5 5 I've been with Dr. Clement Chan for the past 3-years, he did my Surgery, and everything has been excellent.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1123643
09/03/10 3 1 2 4 Though he's respected for his knowledge in retinology, I'm dissuaded from seeing this doctor. My last appointment was for 10:00 AM. I was on time. My eyes were dilated about 10 minutes later, but I was told Dr. Chan would see me "in a little while." There were about 15 other patients waiting to see Dr. Chan, and they probably got the same message. About 2 hours later, I finally was assigned an examination room, and was then escorted to have photos taken of my eyes. After this, I waited another 45 minutes, in the exam room, and then was told Dr. Chan will see me in 15 minutes! The nurse who dilated my pupils indicated that the dilation is good for four hours, and here I already waited for nearly that time. Dr. Chan finally arrived, apologised for the delay, and quickly told me nothing could be done about my condition! But he wants to see me again soon--hmmm. I don't like waiting is stuffy waiting areas, unable to read or even see the blairing TV, and then get escorted somewhere else!
Insurance: Medicare