You may also like

Rate Dr. Breay Paty

Dr. Breay Paty's Ratings

I saw him for my diabetes. I thought he was very good. He was not judgemental and answered all my questions. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Ive had type 1 diabetes for 23 years and have seen alot of doctors. i thought he was excellent. He knew his stuff and made me want to take better care of my blood sugars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

He is arrogant. He isn't care what happen with my disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593830].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I saw Dr. Paty for my thyroid condition and I found him to be thoughtful and kind. He took a lot of time with me and ordered a number of tests and was open to different treatments. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Terrible bedside manner..found him quite condescending and dismissive. Would never return or recommend him..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

he is the best, knowledgeable and focused on his patient, he knows what his patient needs and reassures them of the health problems related to diabetes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

was sent to him 2 years ago, told me 100% not cancer when that wasn't a thought in my head although after readings I thought it might be...and 2 years later it turns out to be cancer. He didn't even send me to do the tests, very dismissive of symptoms. I am looking for a new dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

A very agreeable, sympathetic dr. Unfortunately he used the TSH to dose antithyroid meds instead of the FT4. Also he marginalizes the role of antibodies in Graves disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1551098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I've spent a lot of time with doctors in my life and I would have to say that Dr. Paty is as good as they come. He's very thorough, considerate, timely, and patient. Specialists can be very short (they're very busy) but Dr. Paty is just the opposite. I'm very happy that's he's my endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1551097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr.Paty is very nice & knowledgeable doctor on his field of specialization.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1551096].votes_count ]]