Rate Dr. Breay Paty

Dr. Breay Paty's Ratings

I saw Dr. Paty for my thyroid condition and I found him to be thoughtful and kind. He took a lot of time with me and ordered a number of tests and was open to different treatments. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

Terrible bedside manner..found him quite condescending and dismissive. Would never return or recommend him..

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

he is the best, knowledgeable and focused on his patient, he knows what his patient needs and reassures them of the health problems related to diabetes.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

was sent to him 2 years ago, told me 100% not cancer when that wasn't a thought in my head although after readings I thought it might be...and 2 years later it turns out to be cancer. He didn't even send me to do the tests, very dismissive of symptoms. I am looking for a new dr.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

A very agreeable, sympathetic dr. Unfortunately he used the TSH to dose antithyroid meds instead of the FT4. Also he marginalizes the role of antibodies in Graves disease.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

I've spent a lot of time with doctors in my life and I would have to say that Dr. Paty is as good as they come. He's very thorough, considerate, timely, and patient. Specialists can be very short (they're very busy) but Dr. Paty is just the opposite. I'm very happy that's he's my endocrinologist.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

Dr.Paty is very nice & knowledgeable doctor on his field of specialization.

Submitted May 28, 2012 | flag

Took a long time to get in to see him. But when I got in, I was amazed at how much time and care he took in explaining things to me, not rushed very straight forward. And excellent doctor

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

Understanding, helpful, inclusive, non judgmental, willing to work with me and listens. Easy to work with. A really approachable specialist.

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

I have seen a couple of endocrinologists in the past that were not helpful and had terrible bedside manner. After visiting Dr. Paty in his Vancouver office today I couldn't believe what a great experience I had. He took a lot of time to explain things about my condition and made sure I understood all my options etc. He is very down to earth and overall made me feel very confident that he is very good in his field. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag