Rate Dr. Keith Rourke

Dr. Keith Rourke's Ratings

After suffering through another Urologist I was very glad to have Dr. Rourke as my urologist. Several things others had done were corrected and I did have to go through reconstructive surgery which although not perfect certainly made life MUCH better. Thanks Dr. Rourke. I would highly recommend seeing him. The only draw back is he is a bit cavalier in the way he acts in the operating room and I know his staff has been sometimes a trial to deal with but heck everybody has a bad day and Dr. Rourke has made so many bad days good again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

The best of the best. The urologist I want in the operating room if I am having urology surgery.
Talks to you and freely provides information and explains things so you understand. Checks to make sure understand. Concentrates on you and your problem when he is seeing you. Has a good sense of humor and uses it to point out the positives and minimize the negatives. He is on your side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I hade a very rare condition, it took me two years of running from doctor to doctor. I was sent to two urologists and one skin specialists. Due to Dr. Rourke's reputation as a fantastic specialists I got a referral to see him. After five minutes talking to Dr.Rourke I was finally at ease he informed me of what I had and what all my options were. Dr.Rourke informed that what I had was rare but he could preform a surgery to fix the problem. After all the research and after he was there to help me with any questions and concerns I had the whole way up to the surgery I felt at ease. The surgery went great with no complications and i am in recovery. I will report after the recovery but as of now I would strongly recommend Dr. Keith Rourke he is very knowledgeable and I give him a 5/5

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

It's been a privilege to be a patient of such a good doctor. He did bladder reconstrction on me and its changed my whole life. He's knowledgeable, skilled, and I love his easy going personality. He explains procedures so they're easily understood. I just wish he was around 15 years earlier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1551172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Dr. Rourke has taken the time, even during busy and hectic clinic days to discuss concerns with me and after an examination went over the various options and gave a recommendation as to which one would be recommended but the final choice was mine. He also provided an explanation of things that had happened after surgery by another doctor and made it clear. He made eye contact while talking to me and listened to what I had to say and showed a genuine interest in me, not like others. His bedside manner during outpatient procedure was exceptional and I was treated with respect, courtesy and a genuine caring manner. I have a day surgery to be done and feel very confident that everything will be done well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1551171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Rourke is a very kind caring knowlegable surgeon. He takes time to listen, and answer any questions that I had. The results from my surgery were excellent. Plus he did a very caring follow up on me for 12 months. He also has a very good bedside manner with a little humor now and then which I certainly needed and enjoyed. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1551170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2012

My husband recently had pan ureathral reconstrution.Doctor Rourke was truly a gift,he was amazing.From start to finish he made everything easy to understand.He gave the very best bedside mannor,a calm caring aproach.Dr.Rourke answered all our questions in his office and at the hospital, taking extra time to even make jokes.We are very lucky to have access to such a gifted doctor,one that puts patients and their families first.We will forever be grateful to doctor Rourke and his entire team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1551169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

not very nice bedside mannor poor made us feel unconfortable was quite clear he did not like our family doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1551168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Rourke is an incredible surgeon,. My son required urethra reconstruction surgery and has completed the 1st of 2 surgeries. Dr. Rourke explained everything in detail and answered all of our questions. He is very pleasant and professional to deal with and was extremely patient with out son, fantastic bedside manor. I had to contact Dr. Rourke once we returned home, even though he was in surgery all day he returned my call within 1 1/2 hours. Highly recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1551167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

We in Edmonton are lucky to have access to such a specialist. Dr. Rourke gave my brother a new lease on life with urethral reconstruction. He was everything I hope for in a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1551166].votes_count ]]