Rate Dr. Amir Pirouzian

Dr. Amir Pirouzian's Ratings

Dr Pirouzian was thorough and explained in detail about my eye condition and scheduled the appropriate surgery. Surgery went great and I had an excellent outcome. Thank you Dr. Pirouzian.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pirouzian Thank you for your thorough explanation of my eye disease. Your treatment plan worked wonders! THANK YOU!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Pirouzian is a gifted surgeon. My son received amazing care at a delicate time by this physician. His bedside manner and ability to communicate to me and my child was notable and appreciated. It was several years ago when we had the pleasure of knowing him. I would recommend him to anyone. My son still shares the pictures from the surgeries to his friends :) (for effect,of course). Thank you Dr Pirouzian & hope all is well! You will forever be in our family of eye drs.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag