Rate Dr. Rajesh Khanna

Dr. Rajesh Khanna's Ratings

Dr. Khanna and his staff are AWESOME! They did everything they could to make me feel comfortable and assured me that everything would be fine. Thanks to Dr. Khanna I have 20/20 vision and its only getting better! I live in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and believe me, its worth the drive! Thank you Dr. Khanna and his wonderful staff I am recommending you to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Khanna was so helpful. He made me feel very relaxed and not worried about my lasik surgery. If i had any worries or questions he was quick to help. Never had a long wait before an appointment to see him. He was very punctual and his staff was super friendly. I recommend going to Dr. Khanna if your planning on getting lasik eye surgery. He's very experienced and knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581830].votes_count ]]