Dr. Harry Loo

Simi Valley, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ophthalmologist
Website:
Practice: Harry Loo, M.D.
Hospital:
Phone:805-522-7955
Med. School:State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center
Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Harry Loo has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 1744401
15/03/12 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Loo's for years. I am over 60 and don't want to trust my vision to just anybody. I am also a tradesman and (in past years) had occasion to do work for Dr. Loo. He is not only a terrific doctor. He is an honest and honorable man. Both as a businessman and as a patient I was treated with kindness and respect. He also pays his bills on time!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 937546
15/07/09 5 4 5 5 I had an emergency and was very afraid that I was losing my vision. The staff got me in right away, and the Doctor was kind and thorough. His diagnosis was right on, I got a prescription and he followed up with me until I was healed. It was such a good experience that I came back with my husband and had our eyes examined. The Optician is the most knowledgable one I have ever met, and yes we spent more on glasses than usual, but the service and quality are outstanding and I get compliments were ever I go on how good I look in my glasses. There is no reason to cut corners on your eyes! I have bought cheap glasses and they either broke or didn't feel right.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 647154
24/07/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Loo has been in practice 27 years, so he is well experienced in treating his patients with kindness and repect. His accurate diagnosis of my son's condition saved his life. All of my friends go to him for their eyecare, he's the best in town! His Optician is by far the most knowledgable and professional our family has ever experienced. Lastly his cheerful staff really care about his patients.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield