Rate Dr. Jennifer J. Lee

Dr. Jennifer J. Lee's Ratings

Great doc! I recommended my wife and children to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Lee for a year for my bleferitis and I always get a second opinion when I have something going on more long term. I saw another doctor who confirmed everything se said but he was so mean compared to her and she is always so nice. I was glad to know that she was right on the mark with the treatment. I am glad she is my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Administrative Experience Rating=excellent Administrative Experience Comments=Entering the office, I'm greeted by a welcoming staff who keep my wait to a minimum. Billing likewise is handled quickly and professionally. Very nice. Office Rating=excellent Office Comments=The waiting area is clean and bright (and you might catch her boston terrier sunning himself in the front window!). Dr. Lee Rating=excellent Dr. Lee Comments=Dr Lee stands out in the quality of care she provides. I'm always greeted with a smile, made to feel relaxed in the examination chair and she takes the time to answer any and all questions I may have concerning my care. She appears to take copious notes while I'm explaining my situation and asks relevant questions throughout the visit. She is a rarity in the medical field in the quality of care she gives. Improvement Comments=No need to change anything...I'm so thankful to have you as my ophthalmologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I am a ski instructor and I got something stuck in my eye. They were able to get me in the same day! I had to wait around 30 minutes but it was worth it. She was extremely gentle and very sympathetic. She made sure I was comfortable and then had super steady hands and and took this chuck of debris out of my eye. The staff here are awesome. Especially Jae who I talked to on the phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582220].votes_count ]]