Dr. Brook Karach

Rate Dr. Brook Karach

Dr. Brook Karach's Ratings

When Dr. Armstrong semi retired and I was asked to see Dr. Karash I agreed. Not a good fit. He didn't give me any options for a problem I was having so I went to someone else who gave me three options! I also found him to be unprofessional when he discussed payment on a bill in front of others in the waiting room. Embarrassing ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Brooke Karach and staff were the first and only dentistry my family and I have visited since moving to the Fort a little over two years ago. They are professional, friendly and helpful. Dr. Karach takes great care and is diligent in his work all the while maintaining a laid back and social atmosphere. Highly recommend for excellent treatment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr.Karach is all about money! I have had nothing but issues with him! I had a root canal and cap put on and less than 1.5 years it came off, it was suppose to be covered under warranty but I had to pay 400$ for some reason. Then again in less than a year it came off yet again. Both times I had to ask if he was going to clean underneath before he put the cap back on. My wife was not impressed and insisted I go to another dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I have been seeing dr Karach ever since he started with dr Armstrong. He is very caring and is the first doctor I ever had that calls the next day to see how you are after a filling. I also liked that I didn't have to be sent to other specialists to get wisdom teeth pulled or reshaping of my teeth as he did it all in his office. Another thing I like is he always calls you by name and never seems to rush. Lastly his staff is very friendly and seem like they truly care about you and want to make your visit the best they could.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Amazing and welcoming staff. Phenomenal with kids! That being said I get the sense that he is just trying to get the biggest payout out ofeach ppatient. I don't understand how I can come from one dentist needing one filling yo him a few months later with same xrays needing several more. Very discouraging. Also he redid fillings for no reason and now I have sensitivities I never had before. Its unfortunate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Just an all around good experience for my first time at the office! Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

Dr Karach and his staff are a caring and thorough group. They've helped to spot a troublesome area and referred me to the specialist I needed. I can't say enough about this doctor who phoned me at home to see how I was recovering from a root canal. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Best dentist anywhere - I wouldn't see anyone else. Professional, up to date for the latest procedures and considerate. He's awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

I wouldn't see anyone else but Dr. Karach. He is up to date on all the new procedures and helped me get the most natural looking crowns ever. So so happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

This guy is one of the finest dentists you will find anywhere. His standards are extremely high, he makes every effort to do it right. So far he has not disappointed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554125].votes_count ]]