Rate Dr. Daniel S. Durrie

Dr. Daniel S. Durrie's Ratings

Dr. Durrie and his staff are exceptional!! I was scared to death to have LASIK and they did everything to help me remain calm. The procedure was fast and I had 20/20 vision the day after. They answered all my questions and never acted as if they were in a hurry to move on to the next patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2384946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Durrie and his entire staff were excellent to work with. From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with a friendly smile and that carries through to the entire staff. I was a little apprehensive about the procedure and everyone made sure I was at ease. Both Dr. Durrie and Dr. Stahl were excellent to work with. I would definitely recommend them and am very happy I went!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2384945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I agree the staff is nice. I agree the appointments are on time and I also agree Dr. Dan Durrie is on of the most knowledgeable surgeons that provides laser surgery. Even with all of that skill and education, he doesn't know why my surgery was not a success. I have been miserable since the day I had the surgery with halos, ghosting, glare. I can't do many things I used to do, I have spent thousands more on second opinions and I now am looking at another $5000.00 to try sclera lenses. I regret my decision every day of my life since 2008 when I had the surgery. Glasses and contacts are not so bad, when the risks of laser surgery actually happen to you. (And yes I knew there were risk, but was told I was a perfect candidate.) Too bad for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Dr. Durrie and his staff are so welcoming, comforting, knowledgeable and professional. My experience at Durrie went above and beyond my expectations. The prior appointment was very thorough and informative. Dr. Durrie was absolutely wonderful during the surgery, explaining step by step how things were going and what I should expect to experience next. And the post-op appointment reassured me and gave me time for any more questions or concerns I may have had. I look forward to my next appointments with them and would recommend Durrie Vision Centers to anyone considering any vision testing or procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

It has taken more effort for me to adjust to the blended vision procedure, but the Durrie Vision staff has been wonderful in helping me do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Wonderful! Best money I ever spent! Everyone was awesome! Would highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr. Durrie and his staff are true professionals at what they do. I am so pleased with the results. Everyone I worked with seemed to want to be there to help you as a patient. I would highly recommend Durrie Vision to anyone looking to get Lasik or SBK Lasik correction surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Durrie does an excellent job of narrating what he is doing and about to do during the procedure so you know what to expect. He has a great patient interaction manner. The other personnel were equally good and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Incredibly impressed with all facets of the experience--Dr, Staff, machinery, (even the office decor). Would recommend to any and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

I had a very good experience with Dr. Durrie although the pricing for the procedure seemed a little high. However, when it comes to your vision you don't want to bargin shop around for the cheapest you can find. Dr. Durrie is one of the best in the business so I would recommend him to anyone thinking about Lasik.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582283].votes_count ]]