Rate Dr. Daniel S. Durrie

Dr. Daniel S. Durrie's Ratings

Dr. Durrie and his staff are exceptional!! I was scared to death to have LASIK and they did everything to help me remain calm. The procedure was fast and I had 20/20 vision the day after. They answered all my questions and never acted as if they were in a hurry to move on to the next patient.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Durrie and his entire staff were excellent to work with. From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with a friendly smile and that carries through to the entire staff. I was a little apprehensive about the procedure and everyone made sure I was at ease. Both Dr. Durrie and Dr. Stahl were excellent to work with. I would definitely recommend them and am very happy I went!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Don't go here. It is dangerous to your eyes. They are dishonest, careless, rushed, unorganized, and their post operation care is terrible. The care is so bad and the operations are done so carelessly and rushed that eyes can be damaged and your eyesight not corrected well. They are so dishonest with you that they sneak you into studies they are doing without getting your permission and then when the surgery doesn't correct your eyesight right they don't explain what went wrong. They try to keep everything secret. I was put in one of their studies without my consent, they corrected my eyesight very wrong, I had two major complications and without quick post op care, and I was ignored when calling the emergency line while in extreme pain. My distance wasn't corrected right(probably because of being in a study), I lost a lot of the good up close eyesight I had, I had two serious complications, and they put me in a study without my knowledge or permission. This place should be shut down.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

I agree the staff is nice. I agree the appointments are on time and I also agree Dr. Dan Durrie is on of the most knowledgeable surgeons that provides laser surgery. Even with all of that skill and education, he doesn't know why my surgery was not a success. I have been miserable since the day I had the surgery with halos, ghosting, glare. I can't do many things I used to do, I have spent thousands more on second opinions and I now am looking at another $5000.00 to try sclera lenses. I regret my decision every day of my life since 2008 when I had the surgery. Glasses and contacts are not so bad, when the risks of laser surgery actually happen to you. (And yes I knew there were risk, but was told I was a perfect candidate.) Too bad for me.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Durrie and his staff are so welcoming, comforting, knowledgeable and professional. My experience at Durrie went above and beyond my expectations. The prior appointment was very thorough and informative. Dr. Durrie was absolutely wonderful during the surgery, explaining step by step how things were going and what I should expect to experience next. And the post-op appointment reassured me and gave me time for any more questions or concerns I may have had. I look forward to my next appointments with them and would recommend Durrie Vision Centers to anyone considering any vision testing or procedure.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

It has taken more effort for me to adjust to the blended vision procedure, but the Durrie Vision staff has been wonderful in helping me do so.

Submitted June 23, 2012 | flag

Wonderful! Best money I ever spent! Everyone was awesome! Would highly recommend!

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Durrie and his staff are true professionals at what they do. I am so pleased with the results. Everyone I worked with seemed to want to be there to help you as a patient. I would highly recommend Durrie Vision to anyone looking to get Lasik or SBK Lasik correction surgery.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Durrie does an excellent job of narrating what he is doing and about to do during the procedure so you know what to expect. He has a great patient interaction manner. The other personnel were equally good and helpful.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

Incredibly impressed with all facets of the experience--Dr, Staff, machinery, (even the office decor). Would recommend to any and everyone.

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag