You may also like

Rate Dr. Susan M. Berberich

Dr. Susan M. Berberich's Ratings

I went to Dr. Berberich for an eye exam, she told me I needed glasses. I had the glasses made there but could not see out of them. I went back three times to her and she told me I would get use to them. Each time she would do an exam on me. My eyesight did not improve, I couldn't read street signs or road signs. I went to another Dr. and as soon as he looked at me, without examining my eyes, he just looked at me and told me I had cataracts. He then examined my eyes and told me my old glasses were ok and the new glasses were too strong. I wasted 900.00 dollars which I couldn't afford. I have had cataract surgery and see just wonderful. I did not go to them for the surgery. I would tell people never to go there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Had an eye injury in my teenage years. Dr. Berberich was the only specialist who could treat my injury. I was in the ER
At the time and had seen several ophthalmologist at the time. After several surgeries, glaucoma and cataract, she promised me that I would be able to look normal and see better once I had fully grown. She told me, " come see me when your 21 and I will give you some vision back." I went back at twenty one and she kept her promise. After laser surgery, innerocular lense surgery and surgery to the muscles on my eye, I have some since of normality and vision although distorted out of my eye. The pupil is permanently ripped. I have seen several ophthalmologist before surgery and since surgery. There complete lack of knowledge and inability to treat my injury leads me to believe that Susan is the best in her field. If you have a condition or injury that other ophthalmologist can not resolve... See Dr. Berberich she can help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I had not seen an ophthalmologist in years(usually see an optometrist ). I made an appt with Dr berbrick. She almost seemed put out that she was seeing me for an eye exam only. She was thorough. But needs to work on bedside manner. I was a new patient. Likely won't go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Will address every issue. Sometimes runs late but does not hurry once in room with me. Answers every question. Goes the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

great experience, she took the time to go over every one of my issues

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

I rated this doctor because I think she is very knowledgeable and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Has responded in emergency situations and is always friendly and helpful. The best eye doctor I have seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2009

Excellent MD- the best - highly recommend - wonderful and generous person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2009

Has been my Ophthalmologist my entire adult life, beginning in collage. Always helpful, was able to detect a serious condition early on. Always gives detailed explanation of condition. My parents both had surgery for cataracts and they had great outcomes. She could not have been more kind and polite with them. Our town is lucky to have such a valuable resource and wonderful person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2009

Absolutely top-notch care from a knowledgeable professional doctor & organization. I would recommend Dr. Berberich, and have done so, without question or hesitation, to family, friends, even my boss. Her peer doctors think so highly of her that she was named "Top Doc" in Louisville Magazine (see August 2009 issue), and for good reason. She truly sets the standard!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582307].votes_count ]]