Rate Dr. Susan M. Berberich

Dr. Susan M. Berberich's Ratings

Had an eye injury in my teenage years. Dr. Berberich was the only specialist who could treat my injury. I was in the ER At the time and had seen several ophthalmologist at the time. After several surgeries, glaucoma and cataract, she promised me that I would be able to look normal and see better once I had fully grown. She told me, " come see me when your 21 and I will give you some vision back." I went back at twenty one and she kept her promise. After laser surgery, innerocular lense surgery and surgery to the muscles on my eye, I have some since of normality and vision although distorted out of my eye. The pupil is permanently ripped. I have seen several ophthalmologist before surgery and since surgery. There complete lack of knowledge and inability to treat my injury leads me to believe that Susan is the best in her field. If you have a condition or injury that other ophthalmologist can not resolve... See Dr. Berberich she can help

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I had not seen an ophthalmologist in years(usually see an optometrist ). I made an appt with Dr berbrick. She almost seemed put out that she was seeing me for an eye exam only. She was thorough. But needs to work on bedside manner. I was a new patient. Likely won't go back.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

Will address every issue. Sometimes runs late but does not hurry once in room with me. Answers every question. Goes the extra mile.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

great experience, she took the time to go over every one of my issues

Submitted July 8, 2012 | flag

I rated this doctor because I think she is very knowledgeable and helpful

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Has responded in emergency situations and is always friendly and helpful. The best eye doctor I have seen.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

Excellent MD- the best - highly recommend - wonderful and generous person

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

Has been my Ophthalmologist my entire adult life, beginning in collage. Always helpful, was able to detect a serious condition early on. Always gives detailed explanation of condition. My parents both had surgery for cataracts and they had great outcomes. She could not have been more kind and polite with them. Our town is lucky to have such a valuable resource and wonderful person.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

Absolutely top-notch care from a knowledgeable professional doctor & organization. I would recommend Dr. Berberich, and have done so, without question or hesitation, to family, friends, even my boss. Her peer doctors think so highly of her that she was named "Top Doc" in Louisville Magazine (see August 2009 issue), and for good reason. She truly sets the standard!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag