Rate Dr. Leon J. Baginski

Dr. Leon J. Baginski's Ratings

Awesome!!! I love Dr Baginski and his staff. He was my OB-GYN for my 6 month old and really cared, listened and took necessary precautions. All of the nurses at the hospital spoke highly of his expertise as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

Dr. Baginski is an extremely compassionate doctor as well as an excellent physician. He delivered both of our children and has continued to take excellent care of me ever since then. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Dr. Baginski has provided an extraordinary amount of care for me. I was initially referred to Dr. Baginski for HRT to help stabilized my epilepsy. Today he continues to treat my epilepsy as well as provide all my general gynecological care. Dr. Baginski has also performed my laparoscopic surgeries for ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic adhesions, and a salpingo oophorectomy. Dr. Baginski and his staff provided exceptional pre and post operation care--in fact outstanding care during my oophorectomy. A gifted surgeon and physician with remarkable sensibilities (ability to perceive and respond to the intellectual and emotional needs of his patients) his professional tone and tenor is always compassionate, caring, responsive, and, most important to me, trustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr. Baginski delivered my 6th baby. I know I know we have a very big family. I also feel like somewhat of an experet in OBGYNs. I discovered I was pregnant at the age of 41. This was a huge surprise. I was quite aware of all the complications that can occur at this age. I had already begun to feel older and this pregnancy made me feel it even more. Dr. Bagninski helped me to understand and also to rule out the different things that could cause comlications. I'm very grateful to him for this healthy baby boy. He was straight forward and very knowledgable! I felt completely at ease throughout the pregnancy and during the delivery which was the best of all 6. Dr. Baginski has helped me with a problem that I have had for years. I needed to correct a past surgery. He was professional and made sure that I understood everything that was going to happen. I would highly reccomend him to anyone for any medical problem. He is the best doctor that I have had for all 6 deliveries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

He is an extremely skilled physician with a great bedside manner. He took great care of me during a very difficult time. I highly recommend Dr. Baginski.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Doctor Baginski is super professional.He take care for me true my all pregnancy and did my c-section in Mission Hospital.The operation was on time,smooth he did staples and you can't tell now I had c-section,that how great he did.The recovery was very fast.He is excellent doctor ,I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

As an RN, I would highly recommend this physician. Finding a doctor who is both competent medically and has a wonderful bedside manner is not an easy feat. He is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Baginski to anyone! I recently gave birth to my daughter and the entire experience was amazing. From the office visits, to the actually delivery, was incredible. Dr. Baginski and his staff went over and beyond with their service, professionalism, and knowledge. The entire experience was amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

I’ve never felt better cared for in my life. I had high blood pressure as well as gestational diabetes and from the onset Dr. Baginski took excellent care of me. He has excellent bedside manner,a great sense of humor, which with a stress case like me is a great relief. He answers all of my questions no matter how crazy they are and makes me feel confident that he is making the best decisions for my care.Since 2006, Dr. Baginski has helped me through the pregnancy and birth of my first son, a miscarriage and the necessary procedure following, and most recently the pregnancy and birth of my second son in 2011. I have nothing but rave reviews. Dr. Baginski and his staff are compassionate when necessary as well as celebrate with you when the time comes.Not only was the care excellent but for a working mother his office efficiency and hours are wonderful as well. I also have to praise Dr. Baginski’s staff. They are all so friendly and make you feel well cared for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

I thought I would be happy with a female ob/gyn. So I went to one and she was such a disappointment. She just lacked compassion. I guess since she has her own periods, she wasn't too sympathetic my period discomforts. I ask my trusted family doctor for a referral. He told me Dr. Baginski was an excellent surgeon and kind man. So that is how I met the best ob/gyn! I had to wait a little while in the waiting room, (I guess that is what one does for the best) but it turned out to be worth every minute. I felt he was present- Actually listening to me! He didn't suggest surgery, like the other doctor did and what a wise choice it turned out to be. My troubles resolved on their own. Really the best doctor around. I am so blessed to have found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1554676].votes_count ]]