Rate Dr. Greg Pickering

Dr. Greg Pickering's Ratings

Dr. Pickering was the missing key to my reversal of fortunes. He swayed me from a self destructive angry life towards self knowledge and satisfaction. Best of all, there was no hand waving mumbo jumbo, just matter-of-fact, highly compassionate human interaction. Quite simply the most rewarding relationship I've ever had with a professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

If you are looking for a mamba pamby psychologist who listens to your woe is me's, dr. Pickering may not be the right guy. My experience is that he is a direct no nonsense psychologist who expects ou to do the work and is Illinois to hold you accountable. I have had great success with him Adam certainly glad that I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1555016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have seen Dr Pickering on an off over the last 10 years. I must say that is has been very helpful me and my daughters and has guided us over rough patches. I found him warm and cary but also brutally honest: a trait of character that is not compatible with everyone. I have grown over the years from seing him and he has given me very good guidance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1555015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Called the office put on hold eventually hung-up. Called back Dr P answered said he would have to call me back. Then called back and answered most of my questions but gave me a ref to a document that did not help much. He then abruptly ended the call saying he had a Patient. If he did not have time to talk or I think if he would have given me some indication that he did not have time to talk or limited time I would not have been so put off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1555014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Not the most approachable/warm and fuzzy... but I found him to be a good listener. Most importantly, my children felt they could open up to him, and both felt he listened to their concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1555013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I tried to leave a comment, but it got erased and I got a message that negative reviews aren't allowed to be left for this doctor unless you were logged in. SO DO NOT BELIEVE ALL RATINGS ON THIS SYSTEM, because I have not left a rating before, and it is not fair that I need to create a profile! I found this doctor rude and arrogant. I really wanted help, but he was playing mind games. I left suicidal, which sucked because this was my first experience with a psychologist, and now i feel like I can not trust any of them. He is a horrible man, and I wish I had never laid eyes on him. DO NOT GO TO SEE HIM!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1555012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I was very disapointed because I got nothing useful except platitudes and criticism. I also did not think Dr. P. was very interested in my problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1555011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2010

Dr. Pickering is an amazing psychologist. He is an emphatic listener and has an incredible knack for cuting through the crap and getting to the work that needs to be done. I had two bad experiences with previous psycholgists. Turns out neither of them had a PHD, maybe that's the difference? I won't be looking for another psychologist ... as I've finally found one worth his weight in gold. Hard to get in to see him but highly recommend him! Thanks Dr. Pickering.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1555010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2008

Caring, respectful, professional, honest, experienced and an all round good experience journeying with this psychologist's support. He has challenged me to grow in every aspect of my person and has significantly impacted my journey. I feel blessed to have crossed paths with this psychologist. Life can be very challenging and it is always a gift to have an objective person supporting you that has the realm of experience that this man has. I would recommend Dr. Pickering to any person struggling with the challneges of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1555009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2008

Great person. Great psychologist. He has helped me a great deal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1555008].votes_count ]]