Dr. Stephen Genuis

Rate Dr. Stephen Genuis

Dr. Stephen Genuis's Ratings

I believed in Dr. Genuis when I first started seeing him. He makes alot of promises. Unfortunately, after spending thousands of dollars I have not found solutions to my health issues. I do not think that they are all that complex and have found much better assistance from a naturopath. I had gone to Dr. Genuis for several years, and as of late, I find him rude, unapproachable and dismissive. He continues to make promises and will readily take you on a 'wild goose chase', spending thousands of your dollars. I would not waste my time or money on this doctor.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

This doctor saved my son's life and returned me to health. I am eternally grateful. He and his staff are wonderful beyond words. It is sad that cowardly imposters from drug and telecommunications companies pretend to be patients and make up malicious gossip on this site. Too bad he doesn't take many new patients.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Genius has ruined my friends life and her marriage.He has convinced her that his hokum pseudo science is making her sick.Please people, seek real medical advice and psychological help if you think radio waves that have been around since the beggining of time can make you sick,they can not... Dr Genius makes a lot of money preying on these people,and his methods are unproven and very questionable. Get a real doctor, you will get better.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2012 | flag

looks for the problem, not bandaid treatment. the fact that this doc only sees patients that are referred to him by other medical doctors and he still has a huge waiting list is evidence of the quality of his treatment and care. he suggested stuff that was new to me, but he supports everything with evidence from the medical literature and is super open about pros and cons. (I have a medical background so I can also say that articles by Dr. Genuis are published in medical journals all the time). he does comprehensive testing and treatment based on those results made a big difference to me! Health care should be paying for this testing - but that is a problem which politicians should fix. i highly recommend this doc - the bottom line is that he listened to me, helped me and was caring at the same time.

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Genuis is engaged in a questionable medical practice. There is no scientific evidence supporting his theories on MCS or EHS. The majority of research in this field concludes there is no medical or scientific basis for an MCS or EHS diagnoses. Do your reasearch before you buy into his fringe ideas. Read the World Health Organization's website for positions on both these controversial diagnoses. His expensive treatments are not covered by AHS or Blue Cross because there is no medical basis for them. So save your money and find a doctor who can properly diagnose and treat you. If he is giving you advice to "avoid the chemicals in the air" to prevent anxiety and depression, be cautioned, as this may only exascerbate the problem, and will certainly not make it better. See a Psychiatrist who is trained in this area, not a fringe Obstetrician.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Genuis may be a good obstetrician and researcher; his staff are the most unprofessional, rude, incompetent/arrogant assistants I have ever encountered - in person or on the phone. I have been a medical professional for over twenty years and have never encountered staff who lose consultation reports and deny the fact when confronted with a copy of the original! Dr Genius's waiting list of one year is unusual in the field. His protocol may be effective, but is limited to patients who have the financial means (currently $6000.00) to pay for the necessary American tests and his analyses. In his defense, AHS and Blue Cross should be recognizing his environmental treatments so anyone who needs a more individualized diagnosis can then obtain the nutritional supplements that are showing the most beneficial improvements to quality of life. Forget other Occupational/Environmental Health professionals dealing with MCS in Edmonton. Dr Genius' not the greatest; he's the only one "qualified."

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and always caring. Fantastic information given. I appreciate that he considers alternative health before conventional medicine

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Genuis is a true physicial. My wife began seeing him when carrying our second child. He is research based, practical, humble and will invest himself in your health if you show you are serious about becoming healthy. I appreciate his natural approach and the education he freely gives. Our family is truly blessed to be under his care.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

Dr Genuis is so brilliant, as well as being a open and sharing wealth of knowledge.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2010 | flag