Rate Dr. Steven H Warnock

Dr. Steven H Warnock's Ratings

I went to at least 5 consultations before I met Dr. Warnock. The second I met him, I knew he was the one. He and his staff always made me feel comfortable and they were always more than willing to answer any questions or concerns I had. I was nervous to actually get the procedure done, but I am so happy I did. There is so much information out there about different options and sizes for a breast augmentation, but Dr. Warnock and his staff help you find the right size and shape for you. I am so happy that I listened to Dr. Warnock and went with the size he told me would look best on my body. He took into consideration my body type, weight,height ect and I look so great! People who do not know me are often shocked to hear I had a breast augmentation. They look so real and natural on my body. I sometimes forget that almost 6 months ago I had a breast augmentation. It feels like I've had them my whole life. They have definitely become a part of me. After the surgery I did not have a lot of pain or bruising. My biggest concern is when I could get back to the gym! I am so happy with my results and I'm so grateful that I was chose Dr. Warnock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I went to many consultations and felt most comfortable with Dr. Warnock. It has been 7 weeks since my breast augmentation and I am so happy with the results. My only regret is waiting so long to do this for myself. I am now a happier and more confident person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

After researching various surgeons in my area, I decided to go with Dr. Warnock because he came highly recommended. I had breast augmentation surgery and am extremely pleased with my results. He and his staff are very courteous and take the time to answer any questions that you have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I had a tummy tuck. I interviewed 4 doctors and did my research on what to expect. Dr Warnock was the most down to earth, explaining what I could expect and any possible problems that could arise. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and all of the follow - up care. The staff was extremely punctual , friendly, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Very perfessional. I'm super happy with the outcome of my plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I chose Dr. Warnock for my Breast Augmentation because he was conservative, yet confident. He made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I am extremely happy with my results and will definitely use him again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I went to Dr. Warnock to have my implants replaced after 20 years. I also had an encapsulation that needed to be taking care of. Dr. Warnock was very patient and explained how this happens and that it likely would not happen again. I've been very pleased with my results and I think he's a great doctor with an amazing staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I got my rhinoplasty done with him. He completely messed up my face. I asked for a sharpened Americanized face. He said he could do it without and implant. He made my nose tip even more round. When I told him he messed it up he said I have to wait 2 years because of swelling. We it's not swelling, he made my cartilage round and didn't put in a columella graft to project it like I asked. Don't go to him for an asian rhinoplasty he has no idea how to do it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

I had a t.t. and supposedly flank lipo a year and a half ago. I know the flanks weren't done. I should have been suspicious when they gave me my before and after pictures. No back pictures on the after. Also he doesn't address fat in the mons area which leaves that area looking large. My other problem is he didn't address the fat over the ribs. To me, if you are having your body contoured it should address the tummy all the way, which he doesn't do. He looked at me and right away suggested revision surgery. That's more pain and more money. I'm left with very unsatisfactory results. Btw, he does not explain the amount of pain and recovery. I wasn't over weight. I've had 4 children and I'm older so..... Mid section not too pretty. I'm left with upper belly fat, fat over mons area and a very square looking backside because he did not address the flank area as prescribed. He is nice and has a nice bedside manner. That doesn't make up for the poor work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Over a year ago I received a breast augmentation from Dr Warnock. I spent 3 days there any do not regret my decision. The staff treated me with respect and talked to me about anything I was concerned about. They had a lot of knowledge about anything that I asked. The day of my procedure they moved my time up and took great care of me. I had never had surgery before and I was really scared but the staff had me rested and ready to go. I have referred a ton of my friends and will do so for ever. After breast feeding 2 children I feel like a whole person again and better. Thank you so much. I continue to get complaints on my new implants everyday. I love the new me:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128067].votes_count ]]