Rate Dr. Steven H Warnock

Dr. Steven H Warnock's Ratings

I got my rhinoplasty done with him. He completely messed up my face. I asked for a sharpened Americanized face. He said he could do it without and implant. He made my nose tip even more round. When I told him he messed it up he said I have to wait 2 years because of swelling. We it's not swelling, he made my cartilage round and didn't put in a columella graft to project it like I asked. Don't go to him for an asian rhinoplasty he has no idea how to do it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

I had a t.t. and supposedly flank lipo a year and a half ago. I know the flanks weren't done. I should have been suspicious when they gave me my before and after pictures. No back pictures on the after. Also he doesn't address fat in the mons area which leaves that area looking large. My other problem is he didn't address the fat over the ribs. To me, if you are having your body contoured it should address the tummy all the way, which he doesn't do. He looked at me and right away suggested revision surgery. That's more pain and more money. I'm left with very unsatisfactory results. Btw, he does not explain the amount of pain and recovery. I wasn't over weight. I've had 4 children and I'm older so..... Mid section not too pretty. I'm left with upper belly fat, fat over mons area and a very square looking backside because he did not address the flank area as prescribed. He is nice and has a nice bedside manner. That doesn't make up for the poor work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Over a year ago I received a breast augmentation from Dr Warnock. I spent 3 days there any do not regret my decision. The staff treated me with respect and talked to me about anything I was concerned about. They had a lot of knowledge about anything that I asked. The day of my procedure they moved my time up and took great care of me. I had never had surgery before and I was really scared but the staff had me rested and ready to go. I have referred a ton of my friends and will do so for ever. After breast feeding 2 children I feel like a whole person again and better. Thank you so much. I continue to get complaints on my new implants everyday. I love the new me:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

He does an okay job with tummy tuck/abdominalplasty, (had to go back in for more work because he left flaps of skin at incisions on both sides of hip). From my experience, he did an extremely poor job on the face lift and neck lift. In fact, I'm having to seek another surgeon to fix what he actually made worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Warnock was booked back to back which caused me to be a little late getting into my appointment, but he spent all the time I needed with me to answer every question and put my worries at ease. He was honest about all the draw backs of having a breast lift and augmentation and didn't try to sell me on anything I didn't need done. I am definitely booking the surgery with Dr. Warnock. I met with a few other doctors and his bed side manner was amazing. I feel totally at ease and can't wait to go through with the surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

Excellent surgeon, extremely happy with the results of my proceedures. It turned out better than I had hoped and I am so happy. I found him to be reasonably priced for the area. His staff was supportive and excellent with follow up. He spent the time needed with me and checked on me after surgery. Really pleased. I am and RN and have been around many MDs. He is a very intelligent and artistic MD. Highly recommend this MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Wonderful bedside manor! A Plastic surgeon who cares more about people then money is rare but he is one of them and also does a great job! Also ethics, it was hard to find a surgeon who doesn't have criminal charges or sleeps with patients or married woman. Look into what kind of surgeon your supporting people!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I LOVED my experience with Dr. Warnock and his office. I had breast augmentation surgery and everything went so much better than expected. Dr. Warnock really takes time to explain the procedure, answer questions, and give his professional experienced opinion. I also LOVED his PA! Ask about cash discount and early booking. I reccommend him to my friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

He's so incredibly HOT! Ok, now that's out of the way. I am loving my tummy tuck. I had TT and lipo of hips about 2 and a half weeks ago. And I love my abs, the suturing is amazing, comparing it to my c-section scar, his sutures are almost non-existent. And he is all that the reviews say he is, he listens, and did I mention he 's incredibly hot...lol..ok

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2011

Great experience with Dr. Warnock he is very professional, patient, he listens, comfortable environment, honest, provides full disclosure of risks, affordable, concern for patients health (he was the only plastic surgeon out of 12 that wanted me to get a mammogram before having a BA/BL).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128060].votes_count ]]