Rate Dr. Keith Hatlelid

Dr. Keith Hatlelid's Ratings

Dr. Keith is the best dr i have ever seen in my life ! i feel so lucky to have me referred to him through one of my friends.. me n my husband are trying for a baby and we approached him for a consultation.. he spoke in a very positive manner, very assuring and created lot of confidence in us and mainly removed the stress we were undergoing.. He is very compassionate, kind, patient what else i could say, all nice words representing a person filled with good qualities are applicable to him.. when he is with us, he speaks like he has all his time for us only in the world ! Thank God for making me know such a wonderful person and a dr in my life.. i'm sincerely pray god that i shud get pregnant and continue visiting this dr and experience his warmth and kindness always..

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

For 15 years Keith has been my family physician. Wish we could clone 'im! He listens! and he's very 'patient' with all my interruptions. He is open to new information and flexible. I'm a senior and he still listens. I'm a woman. He listens and I'm healthy!! Thanks, Keith.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

I have been an RN. for 30 yrs plus and Dr Hatlelid has been my physician for 20 of them. On time, curteous, caring, knowledgable and has always gone the extra mile for myself and my family. I travel from North Van. into the city to see him.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. hatlelid for about 10 years. He is everything that I would want from a family doctor. I feel I can talk to him about anything, he is knowledgeable, caring, and I never get the feeling that he is rushing me out the door, despite the fact that I know he is busy. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2010 | flag

Keith is amazing. He delivered me and he delivered my daughter. He has never scoffed at a question or denied anything i felt nessicary. he has handled my mother, my self and my children with care for over 26 years. He is absolutely amazing. I am saddened that i now live in vernon and am not able to see him anymore, but when I visit vancouver i make a point to still make an appt with him just to check in. By far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is a complete pleasure, caring, knowledgeable, compassionate and capable.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

I happened onto this site and thought I'd take a peek at Dr. Hatlelid - couldn't imagine anything but positive comments, and they were, and I agree. What a lovely man and an ideal family doctor. Been going 14 years since pregnant with my son. He delivered both my children and was such a comfort - so capable and calm and kind. I hesitated to put a mark re punctuality - if he's ever late it's because he has stopped in his tracks to gently, wisely and patiently respond to any and all questions from his patient. He's a good soul and a compassionate and intelligent doctor.

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

Although I live miles away from his practice, and do not drive, I take public transit and go out of my way to see a man whom I consider to be one of the finest human beings it has ever been my pleasure to meet: Dr. Keith Hatlelid. It's fortunate that he is knowledgeable in medicine, for even if he were not I suspect his surgery would still be full of people like me, who hope that some of his kindness, humility and humanity is infectious.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag

Keith is amazing! ... compassionate, empathetic, knowledgable, caring, up-to-date, non-rushed - one who truly cares ... I appreciate him more than words could ever describe! When 'the system' offers challenges, I know, with Keith Hatlelid in my corner, all will be okay!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2009 | flag

If GPs were eligible for the Nobel Prize, Hatlelid would deserve a room of them. He is, hands down, the best GP I've ever had. He's the perfect blend of being compassionate and knowledgeable. He's uptodate on meds and conditions, but communicates to you in a way that is clear and understandable. AMAZING.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2009 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Hatlelid for most of my life. On numberous occasions he has been very comforting and knowledgable about his practice.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag