Rate Dr. W Faught

Dr. W Faught's Ratings

2 years ago I felt a "lump" in my abdomen. My local Dr. sent me to an obgyn in St. Albert, who then referred me to the Cross, which scared me to no end. Within 2 months of finding the lump, Dr. Faught had me scheduled for surgery and removed a number of what turned out to be benign cysts (the largest of which was the size of a US regulation football (!) He was at my bedside with my family when I awoke from surgery to tell me that he felt I had nothing to worry about, but I would know for sure after toxology tests 2 weeks later. His staff was wonderful in contacting me. My recovery time went very smoothly...even cleaned up scars from 2 previous c-sections. He was amazingly patient and understanding with my anxieties over it all, even though I found out later that during this time he was dealing with the loss of a family member. I still thank God that I had Dr. Faught through this ordeal and cannot thank him enough for his compassion, knowledge and surgical talent.

Submitted May 27, 2007 | flag

I had abnormal cells removed in April 2006 and was scared stupid regarding the entire procedure and what the outcome would be. He answered all of my questions and eased my mind. I had so many questions.... Including will I be able to get pregnant, he reassured me that there shouldn't be ay problems... Guess what I am now 30 weeks pregnant AND .... No complications.

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag

I have undergone two colposcopy procedures and an excision with Dr. Faught. He and his staff went out of their way to make me feel respected and comfortable. I was called immediately with the unfavourable test results, and booked for the excision within days. I will be forever grateful for his expertise and professionalism. Ottawa's loss; Edmonton's gain!!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2007 | flag

Dr.Faught may not always be on time but when you are a patient he gives you the time you need. He saved my life, he phoned when he said he would, he understands what his patients need in terms of communication.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2007 | flag