Rate Dr. Mark A. Testaiuti

Dr. Mark A. Testaiuti's Ratings

1st class. Dr. Testaiuti is an ace. My surgery went easy and I am healing and feeling better everyday. Coastal Spine and its workers are professional and dedicated and caring. Top notch organization. Thank you

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. T did a 3 level cervial fusion for me in 11/09. He is personally very likable, and professoinally very knowledgeable. He patiently answers all & any questions, used charts, pictures, and 3D's to explain the issue & procedure. He welcomed me to seek a 2nd opinon, which I did at Jefferson Neurological. Both said same thing. My experience with the office staff, Dr T, and Virtua were the same - A++. And FYI, both docs were extraordinarily clear: the surgery probably would not actually help me (ease symptoms) but would help to stave off paralization. I couldn't have asked for a better experience during this trying time. Thanks Dr.T! Glad you are there if needed in the future.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. T. did my spinal surgery in Jan. 2006 & I am still relatively pain-free where he operated. I could barely walk before the surgery. He took great care of me in the hospital & during my rehab/healing period. I would definitely return to him for any spinal surgery in the future, if needed. I only wish he could operate on any impaired body part! (My 'staff rating' is based on my experience at Coastal Spine'.)

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Testaiuti is an AWESOME surgeon and person! His staff is also first rate and always take time to answer any and all questions. Dr. T performed a back surgery on me in 2008, and I was pain free as soon as I woke up from my procedure. My lower back has not felt this good is YEARS!! Thank you, Dr. T!

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

excelent surgeon,caring.uses the best technique for the situation.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag

a gifted surgeon and a gentleman--- highly recommended

Submitted Oct. 15, 2008 | flag

awesome personality takes the time to make you feel comfortably in the important phase of your life

Submitted July 12, 2006 | flag