Rate Dr. Jeffrey T. Waldman

Dr. Jeffrey T. Waldman's Ratings

We researched and chose Dr Waldman as our PCP (family doctor) and we are glad we did. He is thorough, patiently answers questions, reinsures, and has a warm and cordial gesture. I hate medicines (in any form or shape) and am more the natural remedies guy. The BEST part is he doesnt prescribe medication unless absolutely required - just my way. THANK YOU Dr Waldman.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

My sister was a pt. of this doctor and was very fond of him. However, she was a 50+ year old, heavy, chronic smoker with pain of unknown etiology and bronchitis. No chest x-ray ordered by Dr. Waldman per Leisa's report. He sent her to a rheumatologist who dx fibromyalgia. When that tx didn't work, she asked for an admission to a hospital for pain (again, her report.) Dr. W. stated we don't usually admit for pain. At the suggestion of myself and my best friend (both in healthcare and one a physician) Leisa obtained a consult at Georgetown U Medical Center (thank you G'town) and was dx within 90 minutes with metastatic lung cancer. If you choose to obtain care from Dr. Waldman, please ask him to include chest x-rays in smokers as part of his standard of care. Perhaps a chest x-ray, combined with what my sister and others believe to be his skill, will save your life. Leisa died December 31, 2011. Laurie Conaty

Submitted Aug. 12, 2012 | flag

I do not wish to leave any comment, and hope this is sixty characters so I can nevertheless register the other survey questions.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

my 2 kids and I have seen dr waldman for many many years and we find him to be engaged, compassionate and knowledgeable. he is more than open and honost in expressing his opinion and why. dr waldman will share the alternative treatments ie as well so you are informed. our family loves him and we freely recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2011 | flag

Provides loving care for the entire family. He has been our doctor for the last 12 years.

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

I was very pleased with this doctor while my mother was under his care. He was caring, helpfull, very knowledgeable and very compasionate not only with his patient but also with the family. My mom was very lucky to have Dr. Waldman on her bedside during her last weeks of live.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Waldman is one of the nicest, caring Dr. I have every encountered. He calms fears, is empathetic, patient and extremely knowledgeable. I am so thankful he was referred to me. My entire family is now seeing Dr. Waldman and we all have the same feeling about him.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2008 | flag

Dr. Waldman is a caring, up-to-date and articulate doctor. He has cared for me in his office and seen me int he hospital. Top notch!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2007 | flag

Jeffrey is by far the most understanding and knowledgeable doctor. He is very patient while listening to concerns. He offers helpful explanations and suggestions. Doctor Waldman goes above and beyond.

Submitted June 27, 2006 | flag

Very nice doctor. If he's not on time, it's only because he's so good everyone asks him questions which is completely forgiveable. Very personable and helpful.

Submitted March 2, 2005 | flag