Dr. Angelo E. Bourkas

Rate Dr. Angelo E. Bourkas

Dr. Angelo E. Bourkas's Ratings

I feel very lucky to have Dr Bourkas as my doctor. He really takes the time to listen and help and he doesnt rush you out. There is only one issue with this : Waiting time is VERY LONG. The only other problem is calling the office to make an appointment. Ive never been able to reach them by phone. They never pick up or its busy. I have to get my father to stop by and make the appointment on my behalf.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

get multiple phone lines. unbelievable how they never answer the phone. If this was a private business they would go bankrupt

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

The secretary sucks!!!!!!!!! GET THOSE ****S FIRED A.S.A.P I CANT BELIEVE I HAD TO DRIVE THERE TO SEE WHEN IS MY NEXT APP

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Good doctor. Listens to you and is there to help you the best he can. The secretary must be fired and the office needs to get with our century and get computers and a proper appointment system going. They hand write peoples appointments. It is absolutely ridicules that people need to waste their time by driving to the office to take an appointment since no one ever answers the phones.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Excellent Doctor, patient and always answers your questions without rushing you. I am very lucky to have him as a doctor.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Angelo e bourkas is really helpful and he knows everything about your illness.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bourkas is an exceptionnal doctor and individual. I would not consider switching doctors. However, it is virtually impossible to get through the phone line to book an appointment. As a patient, I expect to be able to call the doctor's office and make my next appointment. In addition, expect to wait on average 2 hours at appointment. This is unnacceptable, something must be done!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

the doc is good..the receptionist needs attitude adjustment...she should be working at wallmart..

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

Great doctor but he has a very busy practice, so not always on time. Impossible to get anyone on the phone

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgable doctor with great people skills. Treats every patient with care and compassion. I just wish we could get through the phone lines to make our appointments. However, he is worth the wait. I wish we could clone him!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2008 | flag