Dr. Marc Acosta

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Marc Acosta has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2660788
23/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Acosta is awesome! I have no insurance and a bunch of medical issues. I can see Dr.Acosta 2-3 times a month if need be and it's still less expensive than paying monthly premiums on health insurance, if I were able to qualify. An office visit is like $60. I had x-rays once, I think they were $30. Blood work is maybe $50. Come on?!?! This is what treatment should cost. I never could understand how big clinics and hospitals get away with the prices they bill insurance companies. If all doctors were like Dr. Acosta, no one would need insurance. $300 at Dr. Acosta is equal to $5000 in the mainstream medical system.
Paid (or co-pay): $200
RID: 1518586
22/08/11 5 5 5 5 Good family practice, no long waits, have been patient for 30 yrs+
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1440314
13/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Acosta and his staff have been very supportive of my medical needs along with needs of other family members that have seen him. I have also sent several friends and co-workers who have very satisfied with the care provided to them.  Respond
RID: 1243603
04/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr.Acosta has been my family doc. for over 35 years.He has a walk in clinic, and the wait isn't long to see him. He's a very caring and understanding person, and I have recommended him to many friends and family. I see him quarterly, and when I need something, his staff nurses are very helpful and supportive.
Insurance: Medicare