Dr. Anitha Srinivasa

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Anitha Srinivasa has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 5337641

08/04/14 1 1 1 1 Horrible experience. Heard nothing but unprofessional talk by all office staff.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

25/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "GLENDALE" to "Thousand Oaks"

03/07/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "Thousand Oaks" to "GLENDALE", Med School changed from "Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India" to "University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center", Grad Year changed from "1990" to "1998"
RID: 1736263
12/03/12 3 5 5 5 Excellent physician. Detail and results oriented. Thorough with follow up.
RID: 1291395
11/11/10 3 4 5 5 Dr Srinivasa is great - she has been my primary for over 10 years - stays involved even when you need to see a specialist -highly recommend - only down side is the front office staff - can be rude when trying ask questions
RID: 1015360
21/10/09 1 1 1 1 Waited for over an hour. She prescribed Advair for my recurring cough. I said I had osteopenia and did not want the side-effect of Advair on my osteo. She still said it should be fine and that it won't have any bad effect. Gave me samples of Advair which I never took. Thank goodness for my own research I knew from all the literature I have read out there, one of Advair's side=effect is bone loss. I strongly do not recommend this person.  Respond
RID: 938807
16/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Srinvasa is always very up to date and on the ball. Her diagnostic skills are very impressive and unmatched by any other doctor I have ever been to. Even for uncommon health problems, her diagnoses have always been right on the mark, the first time. She knows her stuff! Several times she has been much more knowledgable and helpful than so called "speciallists" I was going to.
RID: 839224
23/03/09 3 4 5 5 I think the world of Dr. Srinivasa! Only one other rater here knows how to spell her first name which is AnitHa, not Anita. But I wanted my review to show where the majority of the ratings are. She is exceptional. Very caring and takes whatever time is needed. I sure wish Rate MD had Motion Picture Industry Health Plan as an option as I had to select United Health Care which she, and every other specialist in my area, have dropped in the last three years and I don't blame them. They are a horrible insurance company and it costs the doctor's money out of their own pocket to accept UHC. Thank goodness I have Motion Picture as my secondary insurance! Again, Dr. Srinivasa is fantastic. I can't say enough about her. The office staff is spotty at times but still very friendly.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 712654
29/10/08 5 4 5 5 The best! Listens to what you have to say, doesn't rush through the appointment, remembers you and your history months later, makes you feel very comfortable and genuinely cares about her patients. The exact opposite experience of going to an HMO doctor. Sometimes hard to get an appointment but will take phone calls and you don't have to wait too long for a same-day standby appointment (I waited less time than for scheduled appointments at my old dr.)
RID: 594403
20/05/08 5 4 5 5 I love Dr. Srinivasa. Takes her time, she really cares about how you are doing. By the way, I'm a male and I would recommend her without a 2nd thought
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 593895
20/05/08 5 4 5 5 Extremely knowledgable.Very compassionate and goes the extra mile for her patients.
RID: 381099
07/08/07 5 5 5 5 She is very helpful and compassionate. Her diagnostical skills are amazing and she takes time to listen (not rush out!) My entire family sees her, I recommend this doctor to everyone I know.
RID: 284855
17/04/07 3 2 3 My average wait time has been 35 minutes per visit. She ordered a non routine lab without letting me know. (No ins companies cover this lab) She does not discuss results over the phone. I wanted to change a routine Rx and was asked to make another apt. She did not return the message I left about the Rx. Not Recommended.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $200
RID: 214306
19/03/07 5 5 5 Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. She is compassionate and is thorough.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 125146
02/02/07 1 1 1 Paid bill in full. Still claims as unpaid. Does not return phone calls.
Paid (or co-pay): $400
RID: 116703
29/01/07 5 5 5 Dr.Srinivasa is outstanding. She does office and hospital. Her diagnostic skills are incredible.She really cares about her patients!
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 22776
12/02/06 4 5 5 She is a very knowledgable doctor who spends a lot of time with you. Compassionate and helpful. Very good at explaining the condition and its causes.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 5927
01/03/05 5 5 5 Great Doctor, Spends times to explain your illness and the treatment. Shows much compassion to her patients