Rate Dr. David S. Collins

Dr. David S. Collins's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

This has got to be one of the nicest doctors I have ever met in my life! I traveled from North Bay, and it was worth it. He was so friendly and helpful, and most of all, thorough. For someone (me) who was so nervous, he made it easy. I would travel the distance again to see Dr. Collins! :)

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

I feel that Mr. Collins Does NOT deserve such a title as "Doctor." He is very unprofessional, and he has NO bed-side manner. I have left his office with tears in my eyes. He is degrading to say the least. It is bad enough that one has to be in as much pain, but to have the one person who is suppose to be helpful in this area, and to have him be condiscending and heartless? I would NEVER recomend this man to ANYONE. I would NEVER return to his office. I just can not put in words how he made me feel. I would NEVER want to see another human being under go the treatmant this man has put me through...

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

I have been under Dr. Collins care for the last couple of months. My first app. went well and I decided that I liked him. The second and third apps. however were negative. It was as if he was a different person. As others have noticed, I found him to be rude, arrogant, beligerent and just plain refuses to listen. I will be asking my GP for another referral.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr Collins has been a life saver for me - very smart, caring doctor, my appointments which i have been attending every 4 months for 6 years- last about 10-15 minutes and all my questions are answered.- Mary is a wonderful receptionist and Just a big THANKS for caring Prior to seeing Dr Collins I couldn't even climb my stairs and now i play volleyball, baseball and badminton-

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

I was I patient of this Dr. for many years! His staff is rude and ignorant. Always making you feel like you are a pain when I only go to the doctor about two times a year. His spouse runs his office and has no formal training or class!!!!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

I find his knowledge very impressive.He has a very caring attitude and listens to you as a person.If you say you are in pain he doesn't shrug it off like it is all in your mind.He the foresight to think ahead to what might work better when you are not getting relief from pain issues.I don't think I have ever met a Dr. who has been willing to spend the time to listen.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

He doesnt know what he is doing half the time, his apointments take forever! everytime you go in you come out with all of your answers unanswered!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

He was very helpful, and a lovely man. I didn't like stepping on the scale first thing, but thats my problem. What a very nice man. His humour was much needed to ease my anxiety. Thank you Dr.Collins.

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag