Rate Dr. Clifford Niles

Dr. Clifford Niles's Ratings

i have a special needs daughter and it is extremely hard to get into her mouth. Dr. Niles cleans, polishes and does x-rays with a postive friendly attitude even though sometimes my daughter is screaming like crazy. In the past, dentists could not even open her mouth. My daughter is now 21 and has never had a cavity, she goes regularily for her checkups and cleanings. We owe Dr. Niles all the credit! He is amazing!

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

An excellent dentist. His staff is also extremely knowledgeable and are easily approached with any dental situation. Best dentist I have ever had and I'm in my seventies!

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Wonderful staff, very attentive and personable. Dr. Niles has been my dentist for 20 years and I would never go to anyone else.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

An excellent dentist. His staff is also extremely knowledgeable and are easily approached with any dental situation. This office is also great with students!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

Great dentist. He's Frendly, and explains everything. My 3yr old daughter had her first experience going to the dentist this year. She was noticably very nervous to start, but he quickly made her at ease. Always on time. Staff are great too.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

Excellent dentist. He and the assistant really make you feel comfortable during your appointment. He genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time to explain everything thoroughly. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Niles as my dentist.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

I've had Dr. Niles as my dentist my whole life. Except the few times I seen another Dr. Because I was out of town. But,I'd have to say he is the best dentist I've ever had!

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

Best dentist ever! Very friendly and explains every detail. Always on time

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

Very patient and kind. Always smiling and very professional. Ensures you are comfortable.Very personable.

Submitted May 21, 2011 | flag

Amazing! any one would love coming to Dr. Niles! His staff are kind and understanding, he himself makes you feel at ease! Going to the dentist no longer makes me feel uneasy.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag