Rate Dr. Jeannette Janzen

Dr. Jeannette Janzen's Ratings

Dr J has been taking care of me for over 26 years. She diagnosed my cancer, sent me to the best specialists, has followed me closely and been always supportive. She has taken care of my children and all the challenges over many years. Dr. J has great knowledge, works incredibly hard to make the correct decisions no matter what the problem and always treats me respectfully and kindly.
I know she will be moving to BC in 4 years and she will be impossible to replace. However, Dr. J will not retire but move on to persue other goals and I will be happy for her and her family.
Professional, most knowledgable, and hard working doctor who also has Christine...best secretary in the world!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

extremely impressed & pleased with Dr. Janzen"s profesional and extencive knowlege .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr.J is the best!!She is one of the most caring docters in the world.She has been my docter for 20 years(now 33)she fallowed me and watch over me through my 3 high risk pregnancies and now may 3 children have her.She is full of information and knowledge and you always leave her office feeling okay and your questions have been answered.As busy as she is she never rushes you out of her office.She is my rock especially during thne tough time I suffered with my anxiety.I am blessed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2010

I've been her patient for over 10 yrs, even waited for her to come back when she took a two yr leave to work in a sleep clinic! It's really hard to find doctors who are as caring as they are knowledgeable but somehow Dr. Janzen is blessed with both of these qualities. Can't even express how lucky you are if you manage to get her to take you as a patient@

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Knows everything about everything. She is like a walking medical encyclopedia. Always willing to help her patients. answers questions faster than google. I love dr J, The best gp on the planet!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

Dr. Jeannette Janzen is very competent doctor with a rare conbination of good care and compassion..truly blessed that she remained among us..She has helped me over 15 years... I am a verry happy patient and hope she stays with us for a very long time....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

She is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever had. I wish we could clone her. The reason she rates lower on punctuality is because she is taking the time to listen to her other patients, just like she does for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2008

Dr Janzen is a great doctor, have been with her close to 20yrs. Thorough,caring, up to date, efficient, not offended if you come in with your own research, no power trip, smart as a whip, explains well. You can see her at Statcare clinic in point claire by calling and asking when she works. You may have to wait along time there, but she is worth it. Her family practice isnt taking new patients.I was lucky to find her when she first got out of med school. Dedicated, awesome, should be cloned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008

Dr. Janzen is always friendly and helpfull and never makes me feel uncomfortable even though I usually dislike doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Very knowledgable, also very direct and straight to the point. really up to date and quick. shes a great doctor, really goes above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558339].votes_count ]]