You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeannette Janzen

Dr. Jeannette Janzen's Ratings

My doctor for 20 years. Excellent!!! If you can become a patient of hers, you have hit the jackpot! She is amazing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Janzen is the best doctor I have ever seen. I am 64 years old with a very serious chronic illness and she is always patient, caring, and most of all competent. I am followed by multiple specialists and she coordinates my care.
How fortunate am I to have her manage my medical care.
Christine knows me well and is wonderful. All we have in life is our health and we need to be thankful for our amazing healthcare team!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2687105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I used to be a patient and for many years I was very happy and comfortable with Dr. Janzen. I agree that she's a wonderful doctor. However, after many years of being followed by her, I did become very ill and the circumstances leading up to the illness were extremely unusual. I was very scared because I was becoming more and more ill and my symptoms were unbearable. She became very impatient with me and began to accuse me of "somatizing" (i.e. faking or making it up). I remember going to see her and when she saw me she did not look at me. She was so mean, it almost made me cry. I had no choice but to not go back. I refuse to be treated poorly just because the doctor can't figure out what the underlying cause of sickness is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Dr J has been taking care of me for over 26 years. She diagnosed my cancer, sent me to the best specialists, has followed me closely and been always supportive. She has taken care of my children and all the challenges over many years. Dr. J has great knowledge, works incredibly hard to make the correct decisions no matter what the problem and always treats me respectfully and kindly.
I know she will be moving to BC in 4 years and she will be impossible to replace. However, Dr. J will not retire but move on to persue other goals and I will be happy for her and her family.
Professional, most knowledgable, and hard working doctor who also has Christine...best secretary in the world!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2620151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

extremely impressed & pleased with Dr. Janzen"s profesional and extencive knowlege .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr.J is the best!!She is one of the most caring docters in the world.She has been my docter for 20 years(now 33)she fallowed me and watch over me through my 3 high risk pregnancies and now may 3 children have her.She is full of information and knowledge and you always leave her office feeling okay and your questions have been answered.As busy as she is she never rushes you out of her office.She is my rock especially during thne tough time I suffered with my anxiety.I am blessed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1558346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2010

I've been her patient for over 10 yrs, even waited for her to come back when she took a two yr leave to work in a sleep clinic! It's really hard to find doctors who are as caring as they are knowledgeable but somehow Dr. Janzen is blessed with both of these qualities. Can't even express how lucky you are if you manage to get her to take you as a patient@

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Knows everything about everything. She is like a walking medical encyclopedia. Always willing to help her patients. answers questions faster than google. I love dr J, The best gp on the planet!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1558344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

Dr. Jeannette Janzen is very competent doctor with a rare conbination of good care and compassion..truly blessed that she remained among us..She has helped me over 15 years... I am a verry happy patient and hope she stays with us for a very long time....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1558343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

She is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever had. I wish we could clone her. The reason she rates lower on punctuality is because she is taking the time to listen to her other patients, just like she does for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1558342].votes_count ]]