Rate Dr. Jeannette Janzen

Dr. Jeannette Janzen's Ratings

extremely impressed & pleased with Dr. Janzen"s profesional and extencive knowlege .

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr.J is the best!!She is one of the most caring docters in the world.She has been my docter for 20 years(now 33)she fallowed me and watch over me through my 3 high risk pregnancies and now may 3 children have her.She is full of information and knowledge and you always leave her office feeling okay and your questions have been answered.As busy as she is she never rushes you out of her office.She is my rock especially during thne tough time I suffered with my anxiety.I am blessed.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2010 | flag

I've been her patient for over 10 yrs, even waited for her to come back when she took a two yr leave to work in a sleep clinic! It's really hard to find doctors who are as caring as they are knowledgeable but somehow Dr. Janzen is blessed with both of these qualities. Can't even express how lucky you are if you manage to get her to take you as a patient@

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Knows everything about everything. She is like a walking medical encyclopedia. Always willing to help her patients. answers questions faster than google. I love dr J, The best gp on the planet!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Jeannette Janzen is very competent doctor with a rare conbination of good care and compassion..truly blessed that she remained among us..She has helped me over 15 years... I am a verry happy patient and hope she stays with us for a very long time....

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag

She is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever had. I wish we could clone her. The reason she rates lower on punctuality is because she is taking the time to listen to her other patients, just like she does for me.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2008 | flag

Dr Janzen is a great doctor, have been with her close to 20yrs. Thorough,caring, up to date, efficient, not offended if you come in with your own research, no power trip, smart as a whip, explains well. You can see her at Statcare clinic in point claire by calling and asking when she works. You may have to wait along time there, but she is worth it. Her family practice isnt taking new patients.I was lucky to find her when she first got out of med school. Dedicated, awesome, should be cloned.

Submitted May 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Janzen is always friendly and helpfull and never makes me feel uncomfortable even though I usually dislike doctors.

Submitted April 21, 2008 | flag

Very knowledgable, also very direct and straight to the point. really up to date and quick. shes a great doctor, really goes above and beyond.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2008 | flag

Dr.Janzen has been my doctor for over 16 years. She has been great at taking the time to listen to my concerns, and she is very thorough in making sure that she has 'the whole picture'.She is 'human'and compassionate in her dealings with her patients - we are not just another number. I can't believe how lucky I was to find her (when she was in an office over a bank on St.John's blvd)when I first moved out to the West Island.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2008 | flag