Rate Dr. Adel S. Hanna

Dr. Adel S. Hanna's Ratings

no comment didnt have a good child birth experince was never the same afterwards physically.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

Neither he nor his staff told me the procedure I was having would be irreversible should I want to have more kids. He just did what he wanted to do. He's a jerk and a poor doctor.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Hanna because of the wonderful reviews on several sites. If the level of care I received is considered "Excellent" in Decatur then I pity you poor women. As a military wife I have seen my fair share of OB/GYNs. 8 to be exact. This was the most horrible experience I have ever had. He was rough, and didn't keep a female nurse in the room with him when he performed the procedure. Every male I have been to (6 of the 8) has always kept a female present. He totally blew off one of my main, very real complaints and tried to pass it off as caused by something obviously not related despite my telling him several times I had none of the symptoms. It was very awkward and uncomfortable, and I couldn't wait to get out of there. The staff were decent, although his nurse would ask me a question and interrupt me before I could finish. Very unprofessional, and very difficult to understand when he speaks.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

He is such a wonderful doctor! Anyone would be lucky to have him as a doc!!!

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

Incredible doctor -- highly recommend him! Straight-forward, honest, helpful, humble, skilled, confident, wonderful.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2007 | flag