Rate Dr. Ivanna Tataryn

Dr. Ivanna Tataryn's Ratings

my husband and I have seen her for numerous ultrasounds at the regional fertility clinic, and she is awful. she barely says 2 words to either one of us. she is abrupt, rude and doesn't offer any advise or info. she lacks communication not only with her patents but with the nursing staff as well. She doesn't mention to the nurses what her plan is for the next few days of your cycle and she most definitely doesn't tell you anything while your in the ultrasounds. Don't expect much from her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tataryn for nearly 5 years. She helped figure out my infertility problems and now i have 2 wonderful children. Yes Dr. T can be running behind, infact I have learned to expect it, however she is normally behind as she also has to check on her patients at the hospital on her lunches. Dr. T can be very blunt and while it may hurt some peoples feelings I don't think is her intention. She knows her stuff and she will help you the best she can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

My twins are coming up to a year old and I will always be grateful for her care during my multiple pregnancy. Every bit of advice and recommendation she shared was always in complete concern of the baby's' well-being. Her attentiveness and knowledge combined with my maternal instinct have given these babies the best possible start in life. She knows what she's talking about and I do believe she's seen it all. Thank you Dr. Tataryn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I've had Dr. T for 3 years now. I was diagnosed with a medical condition when I was a teenager that I knew would make it extremely difficult to get pregnant. We started seeing her and opted for ivf with an egg donor. Even after 3 years of seeing her at least once a month she still has NO idea who I am and even went so far, the last time I was in, to say 'hi, I don't believe we've met.' My husband just about lost his mind. We've had nothing but problems and when you're investing upwards of 40 grand to try and have a baby it would be nice to have confidence in your physician. I have no confidence in her whatsoever. She has performed the incorrect tests on me, prescribed me medication and then a week later told me she never told me to take that, she is extremely rough during procedures and I am often left with unnecessary bleeding, she has prescribed me the wrong dose of medication, taken me off medication cold turkey causing me to end up in emergency,; and when concerns are brought up to staff they say they know and that's the end of it. I have also been told to be aware of the repercussions that May come my way if I should report her to the college of physicians. Stay away, far, far away and go to Calgary if at all possible. We wish we would have, and now we're out almost 40 grand and have no baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Very arrogant woman not helpful at all. I want first time to see her. It took me 2 hrs to get into her office . She started to ask and ask but never gave me a chance to say or to express what I need . At the end,she said I have no options for you .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2662481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

She has zero communication skill. Poor memory or charting. Not professional at all!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Excellent communication skills and her knowledge regarding women problem is exceptional great treasure for women ....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2640176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Tataryn for a few years now and i always know what im getting with her. I feel like she doesnt run any later then any other doctor. She has discussed multiple plans with my partner and i as to how to go about our pregnancy. She goes over each plan, and answers questions. I had a very very painful hsg test recently at which none of it was her doing; i was crying and afterwards she came to ask if i was alright. She stayed until i got myself together and was great. If you go into her appointment going by everyone else's experiences then you are tainting your own experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Labiaplasty
Dr. Tataryn may seem scary and cold, but she gave me labiaplasty and its insane how awesome it turned out! Does her demeanor really reflect her job? Not really. Im very thankful she performed the surgery on me- not a single complication, healed good, and it looks great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr Tataryn might be knowledgeable, but her bed side manner is awful. She does not address patient's concern or has little patience with questions, although she seems to be helpful and friendly only to people who work in the same health care field. Poor / inconsistent treatment planning and always very defensive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551887].votes_count ]]