You may also like

Rate Dr. Ivanna Tataryn

Dr. Ivanna Tataryn's Ratings

Will never see her again. She jumps to conclusions and will not entertain anything except her way. She thinks she's giving the honest truth but she's just wrong. Has one of the worst bedside manners in any doctor I've seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I will never go back to Dr Tataryn. First off she caused me excruciating pain during an hsg. This was my second one done. The first one was by a different doctor it was uncomfortable but not unbearable. When Tataryn did the hsg on me I jumped off the table then bled for days. Once all our results came in I went to see her to go over results. She told me my hubby had htlv 1 and 2. Never told me anything about it except it was the sister disease to HIV. Then told me that her clinic couldn't help us because of this and said she would refer us to Calgary. As far as I still know both clinics offer the same procedures. We went to my hubby's family doctor got him checked again for this HTLV 1 and 2 and it came back negative. No one should ever have to go through what she put us through. She should not be a doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I love her! She is great she is friendly and put my stresses at ease. She is strict to the point and tells me how it is! I love that! she delivered my daughter and I'm very glad she will be there from start to finish with this babe too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Given the choice to be taken care of by a pack of rabid dogs or Dr Tataryn I would choice the dogs. I have no problems with a physician with an abrupt personality or no bedside manner as long as they can get the job done but she is no Dr House. This is not brilliance couched in a lack of bedside manner it's mediocrity at its best with an abysysmal personality.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2789171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Tataryn is very professional and she has a kind heart too. We have been seeing her since 2009 and had a hard time getting pregnant. She always gives us good advice and encouragement. We recently had a baby boy after so many years. It is such a long journey and our dream finally came true. We are so grateful for her great care during my pregnancy. It is such a beautiful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tataryn for almost 10 years. When I first starting seeing her I did feel that she was a bit cold and abrupt. However, I quickly learned that these are not the most important factors when choosing a doctor. When I ran into problems with my first pregnancy, she was the only health care professional that gave it to me straight and gave me good advice about mine and my baby's future. It was at this point that I realized how important it is to see a doctor that is knowledgeable and experienced. I have total respect for her and her abilities. I trust her completely, and would never trade this for a better bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

my husband and I have seen her for numerous ultrasounds at the regional fertility clinic, and she is awful. she barely says 2 words to either one of us. she is abrupt, rude and doesn't offer any advise or info. she lacks communication not only with her patents but with the nursing staff as well. She doesn't mention to the nurses what her plan is for the next few days of your cycle and she most definitely doesn't tell you anything while your in the ultrasounds. Don't expect much from her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2731181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tataryn for nearly 5 years. She helped figure out my infertility problems and now i have 2 wonderful children. Yes Dr. T can be running behind, infact I have learned to expect it, however she is normally behind as she also has to check on her patients at the hospital on her lunches. Dr. T can be very blunt and while it may hurt some peoples feelings I don't think is her intention. She knows her stuff and she will help you the best she can.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2710954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

My twins are coming up to a year old and I will always be grateful for her care during my multiple pregnancy. Every bit of advice and recommendation she shared was always in complete concern of the baby's' well-being. Her attentiveness and knowledge combined with my maternal instinct have given these babies the best possible start in life. She knows what she's talking about and I do believe she's seen it all. Thank you Dr. Tataryn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I've had Dr. T for 3 years now. I was diagnosed with a medical condition when I was a teenager that I knew would make it extremely difficult to get pregnant. We started seeing her and opted for ivf with an egg donor. Even after 3 years of seeing her at least once a month she still has NO idea who I am and even went so far, the last time I was in, to say 'hi, I don't believe we've met.' My husband just about lost his mind. We've had nothing but problems and when you're investing upwards of 40 grand to try and have a baby it would be nice to have confidence in your physician. I have no confidence in her whatsoever. She has performed the incorrect tests on me, prescribed me medication and then a week later told me she never told me to take that, she is extremely rough during procedures and I am often left with unnecessary bleeding, she has prescribed me the wrong dose of medication, taken me off medication cold turkey causing me to end up in emergency,; and when concerns are brought up to staff they say they know and that's the end of it. I have also been told to be aware of the repercussions that May come my way if I should report her to the college of physicians. Stay away, far, far away and go to Calgary if at all possible. We wish we would have, and now we're out almost 40 grand and have no baby.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2667333].votes_count ]]