Rate Dr. David Sedran

Dr. David Sedran's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Sedran approximately 15 years. He has always been their for me, listens and really cares. His staff, Josie and Carmella are wonderful. Dr. Sedran is a lovely, kind caring Doctor. I feel I could ask him anything and he would answer any questions I have. Thank you Dr. Sedran.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Great doctor I thank my friend many times for making possible for me to be a patient of Dr Sedran , he is a good listener and softly explains my problem and medications necessary to be taken , I would also like to say that Josie his secratary is an optimum person to deal with as well, in closing I say even though Dr Sedran is very busy he never displays nervousness great doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

best doctor I have ever had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

He is a good dr, although assuming his times is more valuable than ours is not a good concept to follow. One should not wait one hour and a half on a regular basis. Appointments with him are impossible to make. You could be waiting months to see him. You might as well go to a walk in clinic. Otherwise he listens once you wait out your 1.5 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Doctor is 1st class, top drawer, pick o' the litter;too bad he can't get SOME of the staff to listen a tad before they start their two step side and back avoid dance.If they dislike public contact that much perhaps delivering flyers would be more disassociative for them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

The best Dr. I have ever been too. sI am not the easiest person to deal with and don't follow alot of what I'm told but he is the most understanding Dr. I have ever been too. To bad he could not run a school for Dr's on how to deal with their patients most could use his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I just finished having Cancer surgery at Sunnybrook....all I can say is thank God Dr. Sedran is my family doctor...he got me up and over another mountain I had to climb. He is a wonderful doctor, kind, caring and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

This is one fantastic physician. I've seen many physicians throughout my life so I have some point of reference. Dr. Sedran is a patient, knowledgable, kind and caring physician. He's a good man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

Dr. Sedran takes the time to explain certain medical terms and tries to set your mind at ease on any medical issues. He is always told me that he would go that extra for me in running medical tests because I tend to worry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2009

Dr. Sedran is a great doctor! He actually treats me like I am human being and allows me to partake in my own health care. I have a lot of respect for this Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559412].votes_count ]]