Dr. David Sedran

Rate Dr. David Sedran

Dr. David Sedran's Ratings

best doctor I have ever had

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

He is a good dr, although assuming his times is more valuable than ours is not a good concept to follow. One should not wait one hour and a half on a regular basis. Appointments with him are impossible to make. You could be waiting months to see him. You might as well go to a walk in clinic. Otherwise he listens once you wait out your 1.5 hours.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Doctor is 1st class, top drawer, pick o' the litter;too bad he can't get SOME of the staff to listen a tad before they start their two step side and back avoid dance.If they dislike public contact that much perhaps delivering flyers would be more disassociative for them

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

The best Dr. I have ever been too. sI am not the easiest person to deal with and don't follow alot of what I'm told but he is the most understanding Dr. I have ever been too. To bad he could not run a school for Dr's on how to deal with their patients most could use his help.

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

I just finished having Cancer surgery at Sunnybrook....all I can say is thank God Dr. Sedran is my family doctor...he got me up and over another mountain I had to climb. He is a wonderful doctor, kind, caring and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

This is one fantastic physician. I've seen many physicians throughout my life so I have some point of reference. Dr. Sedran is a patient, knowledgable, kind and caring physician. He's a good man.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sedran takes the time to explain certain medical terms and tries to set your mind at ease on any medical issues. He is always told me that he would go that extra for me in running medical tests because I tend to worry.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sedran is a great doctor! He actually treats me like I am human being and allows me to partake in my own health care. I have a lot of respect for this Doctor!

Submitted March 18, 2009 | flag

Such an excellent doctor, he listens well and has genuine concern and caring for his patients. I always enjoy going to see him no matter how bad I feel. If only all doctors were this detailed in their work.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2009 | flag

Excellent young doctor who takes pride in his patients!!! Very knowledgeable and takes all the precautionary steps to ensure that the proper diagnosis is made the first time. Dr. D. will sit there and patiently listen to your complaint or concern then advise accordingly. Great guy to talk to. Staff are very kind and friendly!!!!! Too bad most doctors are not like Dr. D!!!!! Great job Dr. D, keep it up!!!!!

Submitted July 26, 2007 | flag