Rate Dr. Teresa Cordoni

Dr. Teresa Cordoni's Ratings

Feel privliged to have her as our family Dr...wonderful, caring Doctor, totally trust her. Trying to get thru to her office is very difficult...always put on hold & for a long time. Her staff always seem frazzled & somewhat rude...have been in her office & sat & watched thesm put people on hold...doesn't seem to bother them & converse with the others around.Has alway been like this..that seriously needs to be addressed, perhaps more receptionist helping.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Horrible. WAS a patient for many many years. Then my appointments got mysteriously cancelled. She never took the time to listen, always just handed over a prescription. Always seemed too busy to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Smart, giving, kind, hard-working, moral and socially-conscious. Those in her care are lucky and know it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Cordoni was our maternity doctor and she was absolutely fantastic. She delivered our baby girl. When she was present we knew we were in good hands. She is confident, caring and helpful. Shows professionalism, open minded and a good coach during our labour. We highly recommend her :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

I was blessed to find Dr. Cordoni 25+ years ago when I moved into this area. She is without a doubt a very special doctor and human being. She should be the role model for all GPs. Her staff is outstanding and perform amazing juggling acts in an incredibly busy practice. Dr. Cordoni is as punctual as a doctor can be that gets called away to emergencies or has to squeeze sick people into her over subscribed day. Waiting to see her sometimes is not a hardship!! I can't say enough about this amazing lady!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

Dr. Cordoni has been my physician since about 1983. She is the most incredible doctor you could ever hope to wish for in everyway possible. She delivered my three children and still cares for them. Thank you for everything Terri!! also, she has the best staff ever who are very loyal to her patients and to her, Vicki and Deanna, Thsx for being so great too!!! Xoxo Nancy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

What can I say about Dr Cordoni that hasn't already been said...she is wonderful, and we trust her judgement above all others. I can add that often times when I am giving my doctor's name to other medical or para-medical professions, people have made comments like "Oh, you're lucky to have her, I hear she's really good" etc. I consider our family extremely fortunate to have her as our physician, and would hesitate moving too far for fear of having to find another physician - don't think there are many who could compare. She takes time to explain things, listens, doesn't think pills are the only and best answer, is patient, kind and compassionate. Yes, sometimes there is a delay in the waiting room, but is easily understandable as you know she is taking the time with someone else that she will also take with you. Thank you Dr Cordoni (and staff) for all you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Cordoni's been my doctor since I was a teenager and delivered both my children. I feel so lucky we have her as our doctor. She is so very encouraging, intelligent, caring, attentive and thorough. She does not prescribe unnecessary drugs or treatments. She works with her patients to educate them about treatment options and respects their right to make choices about treatment. I would rate her a perfect 10. If you had to clone the perfect doctor she would be the one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Cordoni works from the same office as my own Dr. and I have been put through to her when my own Dr. is away several times over 20 yrs. I LOVE seeing Dr. Cordoni, she is a wonderful person and an excellent Dr. I ended up seeing her twice in my second pregnancy last year, and she was a great help to me at the end of it, when my own Dr. was away. In my first pregnancy, 13 years ago, Dr. Cordoni ended up delivering my son, as, again, my Dr. was away..She was wonderful!! So thankful that Dr. C was the backup Dr. for that :) Was almost the delivering Dr. for my second pregnancy too,(my Dr. was-you guessed it-away) but went on vacation literally hrs. before my baby was born..too bad, that would have been great!Love Dr. Cordoni!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

I have been Dr. Cordoni's patient since 1985, as have my 2 daughters. I hope she out-lasts (and out-practices) us! She is everything I could want in a doctor: kind, intelligent, caring, attentive, thorough, and efficient. She takes a holistic view of health and does not prescribe unnecessary drugs or treatments, but does not hesitate to refer to a specialist if necessary. She empowers her patients, educates them about treatment options, and respects their right to make choices about treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1559747].votes_count ]]