Rate Dr. Teresa Cordoni

Dr. Teresa Cordoni's Ratings

Horrible. WAS a patient for many many years. Then my appointments got mysteriously cancelled. She never took the time to listen, always just handed over a prescription. Always seemed too busy to listen.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Smart, giving, kind, hard-working, moral and socially-conscious. Those in her care are lucky and know it.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cordoni was our maternity doctor and she was absolutely fantastic. She delivered our baby girl. When she was present we knew we were in good hands. She is confident, caring and helpful. Shows professionalism, open minded and a good coach during our labour. We highly recommend her :)

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

I was blessed to find Dr. Cordoni 25+ years ago when I moved into this area. She is without a doubt a very special doctor and human being. She should be the role model for all GPs. Her staff is outstanding and perform amazing juggling acts in an incredibly busy practice. Dr. Cordoni is as punctual as a doctor can be that gets called away to emergencies or has to squeeze sick people into her over subscribed day. Waiting to see her sometimes is not a hardship!! I can't say enough about this amazing lady!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cordoni has been my physician since about 1983. She is the most incredible doctor you could ever hope to wish for in everyway possible. She delivered my three children and still cares for them. Thank you for everything Terri!! also, she has the best staff ever who are very loyal to her patients and to her, Vicki and Deanna, Thsx for being so great too!!! Xoxo Nancy

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

What can I say about Dr Cordoni that hasn't already been said...she is wonderful, and we trust her judgement above all others. I can add that often times when I am giving my doctor's name to other medical or para-medical professions, people have made comments like "Oh, you're lucky to have her, I hear she's really good" etc. I consider our family extremely fortunate to have her as our physician, and would hesitate moving too far for fear of having to find another physician - don't think there are many who could compare. She takes time to explain things, listens, doesn't think pills are the only and best answer, is patient, kind and compassionate. Yes, sometimes there is a delay in the waiting room, but is easily understandable as you know she is taking the time with someone else that she will also take with you. Thank you Dr Cordoni (and staff) for all you do.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cordoni's been my doctor since I was a teenager and delivered both my children. I feel so lucky we have her as our doctor. She is so very encouraging, intelligent, caring, attentive and thorough. She does not prescribe unnecessary drugs or treatments. She works with her patients to educate them about treatment options and respects their right to make choices about treatment. I would rate her a perfect 10. If you had to clone the perfect doctor she would be the one.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cordoni works from the same office as my own Dr. and I have been put through to her when my own Dr. is away several times over 20 yrs. I LOVE seeing Dr. Cordoni, she is a wonderful person and an excellent Dr. I ended up seeing her twice in my second pregnancy last year, and she was a great help to me at the end of it, when my own Dr. was away. In my first pregnancy, 13 years ago, Dr. Cordoni ended up delivering my son, as, again, my Dr. was away..She was wonderful!! So thankful that Dr. C was the backup Dr. for that :) Was almost the delivering Dr. for my second pregnancy too,(my Dr. was-you guessed it-away) but went on vacation literally hrs. before my baby was born..too bad, that would have been great!Love Dr. Cordoni!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

I have been Dr. Cordoni's patient since 1985, as have my 2 daughters. I hope she out-lasts (and out-practices) us! She is everything I could want in a doctor: kind, intelligent, caring, attentive, thorough, and efficient. She takes a holistic view of health and does not prescribe unnecessary drugs or treatments, but does not hesitate to refer to a specialist if necessary. She empowers her patients, educates them about treatment options, and respects their right to make choices about treatment.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2010 | flag

Teresa Cordoni is a treasure. Anyone who has had to leave her practice after moving will tell you how difficult, if not impossible, it is to find another Dr. who is comparable. I've been looking for 3 1/2 years and haven't come remotely close. I may have to beg to be let back into her practice soon even though it will take me 4 hours to get to her! Our daughter is expecting a baby and could not be happier to have Dr. Cordoni looking after her and delivering her baby. It's going to be a devastating day for her patients when she retires!

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag