Dr. Zuhair O. Yahya

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Zuhair O. Yahya has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4777216

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 1544048
22/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Yahya is great! I'm 27 yrs old w/thyroid problems, and he's helped not only me but my husband as well, to understand what it is and how to live with it. I live in orange county but I drive all the way out to San Dimas because that's how great of a Dr he is. He takes his time with you and answers all questions in a way that you could understand and he's very helpful and funny. I highly recommend him to anyone. As far as wait time, I rarely have to but after driving so far, I'm not in a rush to get out of there.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1419581
18/04/11 4 4 5 5 Outstanding physician, and, coincidentally, an outstanding person. My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Yahya for over 25 years. I respect and admire his intellect, and I truly admire his humanity. My wife had to visit the ER once on a Saturday when she was dehydrated from the flu. An IV fixed her up. On Sunday Dr. Yahya called us to check on her. I generally ask for early am appointments, and, so, I rarely have had long waits. I think that all doctors run behind as the day progresses.
RID: 1135786
25/03/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Yahya was great! He took a lot of time and made sure not only my self, but my fiance understood everything. Very nice... and funny! Great & caring doctor!
RID: 823434
10/03/09 5 2 5 5 very caring. runs a little late because he takes his time with each and every patient. finally found a wonderful doctor..so worth the wait. listens to patients and when you leave you leave feeling very n control of what you are dealing with.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 754121
03/01/09 4 5 5 5 I am so pleased with Dr. Yahya. I left my PCP of 10 yrs after my first visit with this doctor. I finally found a doctor that listens and diagnoses correctly. He takes the time to thoroughly evaluate you from head to toe which in my opinion prevents the misdiagnosis that I had come to know for far too many years. Quite a sense of humor too.Definitely a keeper!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 704108
17/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Yahya is the best doctor you could have. My family and I have been seeing him for over 15years. He always takes the time to diagnose your problems and doesnt offer massive meds to blanket the problem- he actually diagnoses and cures his patients.
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 259438
04/04/07 4 5 4 He's a great doctor and really trys to stay on top of labs and meds each time you go and isn't in a big hurry when he's with you and will refer you to specialty doctor's when needed even when I had an hmo insurance. I moved away and now I returned going to him even tho he's quite a drive for me. He's a very careing doctor.