Rate Dr. Barry S. Jarvis

Dr. Barry S. Jarvis's Ratings

Been seeing him since the 80's , he seem's to have changed a bit , hope he helps more this next time. Wont refer abortions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2385129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Has been my main dr. for years. Does not listen well as others have stated. Does not look into any reasons for anything I come in for. Does not pay attention to allergic reactions caused by medicine. Has cancelled appointments without cause. Impression: pharmaceutical distributor not doctor. Looking for a new primary care physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Great Doctor! Very helpfull, good listener, Great outlook on life in general. I admire this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

I've had him as my doctor for years with no complaints. He treated me well for everything from repeated sprains to verifying an unusual autoimmune disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][582796].votes_count ]]