Rate Dr. Steven Keeler

Dr. Steven Keeler's Ratings

Dr Keeler is a great family doctor.When questioned by other practitioners as to my family doctor I always seem to get a nod of approval . He likes you to exercise. and as a senior I appreciate his guidance. Glad I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I feel very fortunate to have Steve for the past 4 years as my family Doctor. He never seems to be in a rush, always is thorough with me and has given great medical advice and care to our young family. He also has shown great bedside manner with our three young children as well and has been timely to refer when issues have arisen. I would highly recommend Steve to my family and friends as a well read and engaged Dr with your health as his primary concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Excellent all around. Whether it's a broken bone or my cholesterol issues he has been top notch. Sometimes the waits are a little long but once you’re in he is efficient and knowledgeable. Now that I have kids they will go to Doctor Keeler as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Keeler has been my doctor for many years and I have found him to be consistently proactive and professional in approach. He fully discusses health issues and options and respects my views and concerns. Dr. Keeler truly cares about the well being of his patients and I feel lucky to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

was my dr for over a decade, not too knowledgeable about chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia. Very antiquated views on these issues.Compares my problems to other patients with similar issues.. Takes things personally and will argue about his views and course of treatment. Transferred to new dr because he was upset with me and told me I was a middle aged woman with poor coping skills and no amount of medication would help me. I later discovered that I have herniated discs in my neck. He prescribed antidepressants for that because my problems are supposedly psychosomatic. Sent me a bill for transferring my records to a new dr after telling me he wouldn't be offended if I found a new dr. He is best suited to sports medicine as he would rather treat healthy patients...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Dr Keeler is a great physician and takes the time to listen, and will refer you to specialists when required to do so. His receptionist is friendly but is not good at following up with referrals which is extremely frustrating; perhaps they need more help in the front office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2010

This guy is solid, professional, and dependable. I was able to visit him as a patient at the Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and felt lucky to see him rather than my regular GP. He is very experienced and knowledgeable although he is willing to admit if something is not within his area of expertise and may then refer you to another appropriate individual (and he has great connections in this respect). I greatly appreciated his logic and ability to rule out factors by taking the appropriate steps others missed - blood tests, referrals, requisitions, etc. Due to his efforts and referrals, I was able to rule out what WASN'T my problem which was just as important to my piece of mind as what WAS the problem. The only 4 I gave was based on punctuality as he tends to be a bit late here and there through no fault of his own. He is VERY busy at 2 offices and sometimes even covers for his wife. Having said that, consider yourself lucky to see him. Thanks Dr. Keeler! Wish you were my GP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

Dr. Keeler is a caring, understanding and very knowledgeable physician. He is never perfunctory and never makes you feel rushed. Even when quite busy he takes the time to answer questions. He doesn't hesitate to refer a patient to a specialist when requested or when he considers such to be appropriate. Were that all doctors were of his very high calibre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2009

I think that Dr. Keeler is great. I kept him as my family doctor when I moved to a different city. I always go in with a list of questions and he is more than willing to answer everything. He also refered me to a great maternity dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Wonderful caring doctor - very human - understands life and what people go through - good with my son, good with cronic health issues, not judgmental, refers you on to specialists. He takes his time, yet is very aware of time and tries to stay on time for other patients. I have dealt with him for ten years and feel he is the best doctor I have had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128407].votes_count ]]