Rate Dr. Bryce Cowan

Dr. Bryce Cowan's Ratings

Dr Cowan and his staff are simply ' The Best of The Best ' in every aspect. Everything explained though out the whole process and follow up. Everyone very professional and what was so reassuring was that I instinctively knew that I was in with the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Cowan was amazing. He was professional, funny, informative and very kind. I would go back to him in a heartbeat (hopefully I won't have to though!).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Was extremely impressed with my squamous cancer removal on face. Incisions explained in detail& results to expect. Thought only melanoma metastasized, Wrong! Took two excision , sent to Lab & finally , interior scaffolding& thirty running stitches to close oval excision. Procedure was 5 1/2 hrs. Although told to expect 8-10 hrs. Felt thoroughly comfortable the whole time. A great doctor, best in Canada!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Every aspect of the process of my cancer removal and subsequent surgery was explained to me in such thorough detail, and with such compassion, respect and support. He creates a team context: we're all on the same team, and we're winning. I recommend him to everyone. He is incredibly personable, empowering, and real. Felt like i made a friend. He's The Best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Cowan recently completed MOHS surgery for cancer on my face. It is difficult to see the scar, despite the fact that it is quite extensive. He is the most reassuring, capable surgeon I have encountered. As an added bonus, he has a great sense of humour, which makes the experience less intimidating and more relaxed. I 100% recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Cowan is hands down, the best doctor I've ever seen by far. Such a great bedside manner, puts you at ease, and is incredibly knowledgable in what he's doing. I had MOH's surgery on my nose four years ago at 27 years old and I am very happy with the result... carcinoma free and minimal scarring. Thank you Dr. Cowan!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Certainly lived up to the excellent ratings given by all of the reviewers. Dr. Cowan carried out the Moh's surgery with great skill, and his manner instilled confidence. The resident who stitched the incision under Dr. C.'s supervision did such an excellent job that today, only 3 weeks later I can't see a scar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Cowan is one of the nicest, most helpful doctors I have had the pleasure to meet. He is extremely busy but makes time for all his patients and has done a wonderful job with my facial mole removal. He really puts the patient at ease and is very easy to talk to. Although more on the expensive side, he is really the go to person for any dermatology concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

I had a cosmetic proceduren done by Dr.Cowan. What an amazing doctor. He really understood and cared about my desired goals and outcomes. He is incredibly smart and knowledge but in the most approachable way. I wouldn't trust any other plastic surgeon. His staff really made the whole experience that much better. They were very caring and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

Very skilled surgeon with great bedside manner. I felt lucky to have him perform MOHS surgery on my upper lip. People don't even notice my scar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562105].votes_count ]]