Dr. John Dushinski

5 1 3.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. John Dushinski

Dr. John Dushinski's Ratings

Didn't want to say anything but saw that other comments and I must say that the front desk lady has quite the attitude... Feels like she just hates her job and the last thing she wants to be doing is talking on the phone trying to figure things out for the doctor she works for and the patients. Maybe the lady is a nice lady but on the phone she isn't nice at all and when I was in there I felt like she was being rude to someone else she was talking to on the phone! Maybe she could work on her people skills or maybe work in a different part of the office where she doesn't have to talk to people. These people that are calling are sick and don't need a lady that comes across as rude. They need a caring person. Also the front desk people are the voices for the doctor so he should have good people representing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

The office ladies need to be fired!! Absolutely zero people skills and very rude on the phone and very very bad attitudes. Deffiney need to Fire the front desk lady !!!! She's HORRIBLE . Rudest
receptionist I have ever talked to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

very knowledgable and comunicative and his staff are super. youre in goods with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I have been very satisfied with Dr Dushinski in treating me for kidney stones. Yes, he is not the most chatty doctor but he is pleasant and most importantly, treats you properly. Unlike some doctors with ego problems, he does not get upset if you ask questions or ask about your options. True, the front end staff are not overly cheerful either but they are not rude unless you are rude to them, I don't mind as long as they are competent at their jobs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Duchinski is the best.. I can't say enough about him.. If it's your first time, you will be well taken care of...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This specialist is great! Dr. Dushinski has helped me with kidney stones for the past two years, and I have absolutely nothing but good to say about this doctor. His office staff have been extremely helpful, as well. I am very thankful for this doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1562235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have met. Not mention his bad knowledge and skill, I am shocked by this kind of irresponsible behavior. Just I had a kidney stone surgery from him, I lost one of my kidney. When I felt abodomen pain and went to see him, he never gave me a suggestion and told me the risk of block. He just let me go. After that, my kidney lost functioan and my health was bad. I want to say him God is seeing what he did. I believe the punitive justice and he will get what he deserves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2012

Dr Dushinski's front end staff (her name is Bev) is the most ignorant person I have met in any office. As for Dr Dushinski, he is absolutely wonderful. He has carried out stone removal on 2 occasions and he was fantastic. He is quiet (but he will answer all your question) and very efficient. He was cheerful when he approached me after my surgery and patted me on the shoulder, telling me that everything went well. I would not go to anybody else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1562234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

First of all in regards to the front office I found the secertary to be very rude just wanted to spend a little time with you as possible in the office and on the phone. Aside from the rude office secertary Dr. Dushinski answered all my questions there where three of us in his office would spend as much time with us as needed. I was diagnosed with cancer of the left kidney. I found Dr. Dushinski to be fast, efficent and made me feel very confident in his abilities, I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

dr dushinsky helped me with an extraction of a huge stone, if it wasnt for him id be really laid up thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562232].votes_count ]]