Dr. John Dushinski

Rate Dr. John Dushinski

Dr. John Dushinski's Ratings

This specialist is great! Dr. Dushinski has helped me with kidney stones for the past two years, and I have absolutely nothing but good to say about this doctor. His office staff have been extremely helpful, as well. I am very thankful for this doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have met. Not mention his bad knowledge and skill, I am shocked by this kind of irresponsible behavior. Just I had a kidney stone surgery from him, I lost one of my kidney. When I felt abodomen pain and went to see him, he never gave me a suggestion and told me the risk of block. He just let me go. After that, my kidney lost functioan and my health was bad. I want to say him God is seeing what he did. I believe the punitive justice and he will get what he deserves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2012

Dr Dushinski's front end staff (her name is Bev) is the most ignorant person I have met in any office. As for Dr Dushinski, he is absolutely wonderful. He has carried out stone removal on 2 occasions and he was fantastic. He is quiet (but he will answer all your question) and very efficient. He was cheerful when he approached me after my surgery and patted me on the shoulder, telling me that everything went well. I would not go to anybody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

First of all in regards to the front office I found the secertary to be very rude just wanted to spend a little time with you as possible in the office and on the phone. Aside from the rude office secertary Dr. Dushinski answered all my questions there where three of us in his office would spend as much time with us as needed. I was diagnosed with cancer of the left kidney. I found Dr. Dushinski to be fast, efficent and made me feel very confident in his abilities, I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

dr dushinsky helped me with an extraction of a huge stone, if it wasnt for him id be really laid up thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

I have had several surgeries by this doctor and it seems he really doesn't care or listen to his patients when they tell him that the do not want to have the surgery without being put to sleep first... He called me a child if I needed to be put to sleep for the operation that he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

miised appointment and wouldn't see after that. lady at desk was rudest i have met in my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I was diagnosed with RCC stage 3 and had nephrectomy done this month. I was referred to Dr. Dushinski and he is a very good doctor. He was patient with all my questions. I agree to some people that he may not talk much but if you get to ask him, he would answer your questions. Just be persistent on your questions. I had my notes written down everytime I have an appointment with him. He always sees me with pen and paper handy. He was open for my concerns and even asked me questions before my surgery. He's a very good surgeon, has patience and precise on his work.I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Dushinski has been my urologist for many years now . I have MSK. He has always been very helpful with treatments and surgery. He has always answered all my questions with great patience and i would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I was suppose to see in him in at the Rockyview in the ER, he never did show up I was left waiting. It was not until 3 days later that I was able to see him. His office was even less helpful in making an appointment and the woman I spoke to was rude to say the least. When I did meet him he was short with me and in answering questions, and talked down to me. Even his diagnosis does not make sense as to what my GP has told me. I'm now looking for another Dr. I would advise you do the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562227].votes_count ]]