You may also like

Rate Dr. Patricia Cain

Dr. Patricia Cain's Ratings

I truly can't say enough about Dr, Cain here in Orleans, Ontario. A few years back a friend was worried about me while I suffered with Phenomena. She called Dr, Cain and she took me right away, Since then she's been my go-to whenever I wasn't feeling well. When reading some of the reviews I couldn't help but smile about all the positive things people were saying about her. Just remember - Do What She Says,.... She Knows What She's Doing! When I don't get the Blood work done that she ordered - She's on me like a Chocoholic on a Smartie. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Cain has been our Dr. for many years and we feel quite confident with her care but feel the front staff, especially Sylvie is very unapproachable lately, and when booking an appointment we do it over the phone as to not feel like we are disturbing her from whatever she is working on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Dr. Cain has been my family doctor for a few years now. My whole family goes to see her and we all love her. She's very attentive. Remembers all of us and tends to each of our needs. Is amazing at following up and and making sure all matters are dealt with. She makes sure she refers you to the right doctors who will see you right away. Her staff is also very polite and on top of everything. She's a wonderful person and an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1562337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

New to Canada two years ago .............. Dr. Cain and her staff made the transition seamless. I love how she checks and double checks everything. Anf if she is unsure about something..........she will fine you a specialist that is sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

My husband and I are both medical staff ourselves and we find Dr. Cain to be a great family doctor, and we are very satisfied about her care for our family. We highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Dr. Cain has been my physician for 16 years now. She is always on time, sees me the same day when I call for an urgent matter, and she is professional but caring (she even has called me at home a few times to follow-up with me). She is very knowledgeable but doesn't hesitate to consult or refer me to a specialist when required. She takes her time and answers all my questions. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor and to know that my son is also under her care now (she saw him every few days when he was a newborn to make sure he was gaining enough weight and assured me she would not give up). Although I've moved away, I still drive to see her every time I need to consult a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

An absolutely exceptional doctor in every way. Continuously going above and beyond what would be reasonably expected of a doctor. Compassionate, kind and generous. Her knowledge and competence are beyond compare. I cannot recommend her enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

she is the best of the best. Always make room for my kids when they are sick. Her staff is nice and helpfull

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

My family and I have been seeing Dr.Cain for approximately 8 years. She has always been fantastic. I find her to be compassionate,kind and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her as a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

DR Cain care for my dad alot we lost him he was 91 and doc called me at home to say how sorry she was to here of papa dr cain is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562345].votes_count ]]