Dr. Patricia Cain

Rate Dr. Patricia Cain

Dr. Patricia Cain's Ratings

Dr. Cain has been our Dr. for many years and we feel quite confident with her care but feel the front staff, especially Sylvie is very unapproachable lately, and when booking an appointment we do it over the phone as to not feel like we are disturbing her from whatever she is working on.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cain has been my family doctor for a few years now. My whole family goes to see her and we all love her. She's very attentive. Remembers all of us and tends to each of our needs. Is amazing at following up and and making sure all matters are dealt with. She makes sure she refers you to the right doctors who will see you right away. Her staff is also very polite and on top of everything. She's a wonderful person and an amazing doctor.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

New to Canada two years ago .............. Dr. Cain and her staff made the transition seamless. I love how she checks and double checks everything. Anf if she is unsure about something..........she will fine you a specialist that is sure.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

My husband and I are both medical staff ourselves and we find Dr. Cain to be a great family doctor, and we are very satisfied about her care for our family. We highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cain has been my physician for 16 years now. She is always on time, sees me the same day when I call for an urgent matter, and she is professional but caring (she even has called me at home a few times to follow-up with me). She is very knowledgeable but doesn't hesitate to consult or refer me to a specialist when required. She takes her time and answers all my questions. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor and to know that my son is also under her care now (she saw him every few days when he was a newborn to make sure he was gaining enough weight and assured me she would not give up). Although I've moved away, I still drive to see her every time I need to consult a doctor.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

An absolutely exceptional doctor in every way. Continuously going above and beyond what would be reasonably expected of a doctor. Compassionate, kind and generous. Her knowledge and competence are beyond compare. I cannot recommend her enough.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

she is the best of the best. Always make room for my kids when they are sick. Her staff is nice and helpfull

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

My family and I have been seeing Dr.Cain for approximately 8 years. She has always been fantastic. I find her to be compassionate,kind and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her as a family doctor.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

DR Cain care for my dad alot we lost him he was 91 and doc called me at home to say how sorry she was to here of papa dr cain is the best

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cain has been my daughter's physician since her birth six years ago. We had a few challenging issues with my daughter and Dr. Cain was always extremely helpful and reassuring, and when she felt she wanted a second opinion, she was quick to refer us to CHEO or to a pediatrician. She has an excellent arrangement with a pediatrician, Dr. Adams, where he will come to her office to see the child. She is now my new son's doctor and mine as well. We could not ask for a better doctor, she is so kind and compassionate and never makes you feel hurried or like you are wasting her time. I consider my family to be very lucky to have found her.

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag