Rate Dr. Doug Davey

Dr. Doug Davey's Ratings

His recetionist is awesome & a pleasure to deal with, as is he. Dr. Davey is a no b/s, straightforward internist/surgeon! He has one gal on his team who isn't very pleasant & who needs to learn some manners & told her so. I called her on what she had done to me. Pray she's changed. Anyway, Dr Davey is the best! He's done me a world of help by fixing a mess another surgeon left me with. I will be forever grateful! He gave me back a quailty life. I went thru lots post op, none of which was his fault. He & his team took great care of me. Dr Davey comes very highly recommended. Those who've had bariatric surgery, he's given you a tool, but cannot force you to use it. If it isn't working, YOU are doing something wrong. Dr Davey did his part... The rest lays in your hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I was refered to this surgeon.I introducted my son to him, he keep refering to my son as my FIANCE.Could not even get that straight. When I explained to him my reoccurring problem,he started screaming at me.He was like a ranting lunatic. The receptionist came into the room and asked "Is everything okay". This man has serious anger problems. I caution you to let him near you , especially when your life is in his hands.He offered to do a MRI on me, after experiencing his bedside manner, I ran for my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

Had a simple hernia repair. Great job but no follow up from him personally. Not even sure what was done for the repair.Was very personable during pre surgery appoinments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2011

He operated on me with no drainage bag. caused internal bleeding ruined my life almost killed me and he told me i was depressed. had to go to germany for help. internal bleeding caused adhesions in several places. I went from 200lbs muscular to 120 in a state of cachexia thanks to this man. My name is Frank Denault, any questions please call 780 984 3868

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

A wonderful man. I leave a visit with him feeling accepted and encouraged. He is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

A fine man, uses his significant skills to help the obese. A great surgeon, and heads a great clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

I owe my life to him,. he is an amazing guy,. at first i was intimidated by him but quickly realized how great he truly is,. i was very nervous before surgery and he was telling me how proud he was of me for doing so well with my weight loss prior to surgery! he has excellent bedside manners and told me if i have any concern that i could contact him personally for any reason! i wouldnt change a thing with the route i went

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

I am very thankful for Dr Davey, and the tool he gave me.(gastric bypass) He is a very down to earth, tells you like he see it kinda guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2009

Dr Davey... IN simple terms. A No BS Dr. He told me if your gonna waist time, specially my own, Id be better off not doing this type of operation. He explained this is a tool not the answer. I have had my ups and downs. However i am doing well and loosing weight, gratefully to A A1 Doctor..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

I am a physician. He did emergency surgery on my wife. He is competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1562447].votes_count ]]