Rate Dr. Robert Granger

Dr. Robert Granger's Ratings

Was sedated for the procedure. Remember waking up a bit and feeling uncomfortable and a bit in pain. After a couple of weeks went to my family doctor to get the results and was really suprised at what Dr. Granger wrote on the results. He wrote I could not stay still and it was difficult for him to do the procedure. That I kept tossing and turning and wanting to turn on my back. He wrote that I denied loosing weight. Hell, I have been trying to lose weight all my life hahaha. My family doctor looked at me like if I were a crybaby. Unfortunately I do not remember a thing and what the heck was I given to behave in such a way? lol. I am really confused.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Granger refused to meet to discuss alternative treatments once he had booked surgery. He did not return calls. In desperation my friend went through with the surgery to remove a cancer. Granger was supposed to schedule a follow-up appt at the cancer clinic but he refused and insisted it was my friend's job even though the cancer clinic insisted a referral needed to come from him. He was supposed to schedule regular dilatations, at least weekly but he did not. My friend was unable to swallow and lost 60 lbs. Having diabetes he needed to eat regularly. He went into a diabetic coma several times. My friend begged for help but Granger refused to look into the situation further. He said the diabetes wasn't his problem; he only cared about the esophagus. He did not respond to GP requests or requests from the endocrinologist. He completely ignored my friend's plight. My friend died in June. Granger should not work with live patients; he has forgotten his oath to do no harm.

Submitted July 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Granger performed Breast Cancer surgery on me February 2011. His wife mans the office and she was very supportive and helpful. I took an instant liking to Dr. Granger plus my impression was there were no "silly" questions. He was patient, gave lots of good information and answered my questions thoughtfully and fully. After the first visit I had a supplementary question for which I sent an email and received a prompt phone call in response to my question. His surgical report was easy to understand and from the pathology report it was apparent he did a first class job on the surgery. At my follow-up appointment I got the feeling he was personally pleased with my results, and I was treated as a person and not just a statistic. I would highly recommend Dr. Granger for any woman who has received a breast cancer diagnosis. You get kind, considerate and personal treatment.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

On first consult, Dr. Granger was informative and compassionate. He thoroughly explained the procedure. I found his staff to be friendly and efficient--not at all like some of the reviews online. I would definitely recommend Dr. Granger to family and friends.

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Granger is a great surgeon I liked him alot! What I didn't like was his secretary...very rude, she lacks compassion!!! I think he needs a new girl!!!!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

performed his duties too fast,was too rough, no bed side manner, ended up needing emergency sugery after procedure.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

I do not recommend this doctor. He was very disinterested throughout the entire process. He was impersonal, cold, and his staff was downright rude. Callbacks from the office are nonexistent regardless of the importance of the message. It is worth your time to find another surgeon because the stress from the office alone is terrible.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag

10 years ago Dr. Granger did surgery on me and up to this day i'm grateful to him & his staff and i'll always will be. He's'truely a God sent! I'll recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Granger and your staff for giving me a second in life.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr Granger was wonderful to myself and explaining everything to me and my family after my very serious surgery.

Submitted June 28, 2010 | flag

THIS DOCTOR WAS AWESOME, HE HELPED MY WIFE DURING HER SURGERY. HE LOOKED AFTER HER, FOUND HER SURGERY TIME WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD AND SAVED HER LIFE, WE HAVE NOTHING BUT THE BEST REGARD FOR THIS DOCTOR AND HIS DELIGHTFUL STAFF WHO WORKED JUST AS HARD

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag