Dr. Jahangir Charania

Rate Dr. Jahangir Charania

Dr. Jahangir Charania's Ratings

What an amazing physician. I visited with Dr Charania in his office for my annual check up. His bedside manner, his sense of humour, his communication skills are remarkable. Specialists are never like him. He is my favourite!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

I unfortunately had an out of country heart attack. As soon as I returned to Canada I went to visit Dr Charania and was very pleased with the visit. He took the time to chat to me about my experience and get to know me and how the attack, medication and any lifestyle changes would effect me. He adjusted to medication I was on to better suit my needs and my recovery. 3 months later I feel better than I have in 10 years.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

This MD is of a younger generation. His Blackberry and/or Recording device is attached to his head.He walks around talking, sitas at the desk talking in the gadgets. I found it very intimidating to see him sitting and recording while I walked in. The recording device then was placed on his desk. Diagnosis was a comparision to standing in the ocean and hearing waves, I have no clue, I thought it meant you are old, deal with it. (Old meaning over 50).

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

I found Dr. Charania to be very caring, interested and responsive. He explained everything to me very carefully and drew me a diagram of what was happening to my heart (I have severe PVC's). I sent an email explaining that the medication I was on was making me way too tired. In response, Dr. Charania called me himself! Because medication wasn't working for me, Dr. Charania then referred me to another kind of cardiologist (electrophysiologist). I am now waiting to get an appointment with the electrophysiologist, who could potentially fix my PVC's forever using ablation therapy.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

I took my mother to see Dr. Charania in his office last week. His bedside manner, his patience with my Mom (who has dementia) and his ability to communicate with her and me was OUTSTANDING. I would entrust any of my family members care with Dr. Charania in a "heartbeat". Just WONDERFUL. From DG.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Charania was one of the most caring and knowledgeable physicians I have ever met. He always took the time to explain things so that I understood exactly what was happening. His kind manor made me feel secure during one of the scariest times in my life. He is an excellent cardiologist and I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

I PHONED EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK IN JUNE UNTIL IN I GOT TO SPEAK TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT HEART MEDICATION NOT PRESCSCRIBED BY THE HOSPITAL ON HIS RELEASE.HE FINALY GOT BACK TO ME JUNE 3 TO SAY YES MY HUSBAND SHOULD BE ON THAT MEDICATION. jUNE 7 THE HEALTH NURSE SENT HIM A E-MAIL TO ADVISE HIM WARFARIN HAD NOT BEEN PRESCRIBED SHOULD MY HUSBAND STILL BE ON IT. IT WAS ANSWERED TO THE NURSE JUNE 14 BUT MY PHONE CALL WAS NEVER RESPONDED TO AND THE NURSE NEVER LET ME KNOW AND I ONLY FOUND OUT WHEN I CALLED HIS OFFICE. SINCERELY EVA MCKINNON FOR PATIENT IAN MCKINNON

Submitted Aug. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr Charania is very helpful, very good & give comfort & explain patiently. My Dad is healthy now and I thankful for God merciful through Dr Charania.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Was pleasantly surprised as Dr. Charania was very likeable,knowledgeable,friendly,and genuinely was interested in helping you. He also was interested in what you had to say, unlike a lot of specialist's, who don't want to hear about what YOU have to say. Overall, a very informative, helpful, and caring dr.!

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

Dr J did my Angiogram and was very knowledgeable and showed concern for me as a patient. Very helpful and called me back himself to answer one of my questions before the procedure.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag