Rate Dr. Satish Mann

Dr. Satish Mann's Ratings

he is a horrible doctor. I had abnormalities on blood work he did not explain, which he is entitled to by law and if I find out I have developed problem because of this he will be sued

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Mann's quiet, dignified approach is welcome and puts me at ease. I've been there a couple times when he has medical students and he seems to have a thorough and professional way with them. He has never looked at his watch or implied that he's in a hurry, and always makes sure to ask if there's anything else I wish to discuss or if I have any questions. While he does seem quick to prescribe pills instead of always delving into the root causes of an issue, he will quickly request tests if asked to, and he does follow up. Dr Mann also did a wonderful job of looking after our extended family when we lost a nephew to cancer, and we will always be thankful for that.

Submitted March 30, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Manns now for 4 Years and very satisfied with the level of care. Dr Mann is very good with pap tests and dealing with pregant women, he is quiet, gets on with the physical tests/exams, and there is minimal discomfort / awkwardness. I would also like to point out is that Dr Mann is actively involved in the training of new med students from UNBC and I think anyone that is trying to take a pro-active approach to improving the number of doctors in BC deserves a big thumbs up. Recently my husband and I have had issues conceiving our 2nd child and Dr Mann has been very thorough in getting tests and blood work done to find out the problem. On a side note id also like to give Hazel a big thumbs up, the job she has isn't an easy one and you know there are always going to be a few patients that are more trying than others but she always conducts herself in a calm , friendly manner.

Submitted July 11, 2010 | flag

Wonderful Doctor!! Highly recommend him, he's very happy all the time and knowledgeable. He listens and i never wait for appointments.

Submitted June 8, 2010 | flag

He is very excellent and knowledgeable. He delivered my two kids and did excellent job. My wife and I like him.

Submitted July 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mann and Hazel have been nothing but great. Keep up the good work guys!!

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

I am very happy with Dr. Mann, and with Hazel too. He not only sees me, my husband and our unborn child, but he also sees my inlaws and my sister and her family. I have never had to wait for an appointment - neither in scheduling nor when you are in the waiting area. He has provided excellent care for my husband and me, and I am 100% confident in his abilities in regards to my pregnancy and delivery. He is soft spoken and a bit reserved in his approach to medicine, so asking questions and voicing your concerns is very important. How can he treat you effectively if you don't let him know your full symptoms and your full concerns? I would recommend Dr. Mann to anybody who needs a doctor in the Prince George area!

Submitted June 20, 2008 | flag

We ,(my wife and I ) are very pleased with doctor Mann. We count ourselves lucky to have a doctor that really pays attention to our problems.

Submitted June 8, 2008 | flag

You've been the best!!!! Our family appreciates everything you've done for us. We will continue to have you as our family doctor. Thank you.

Submitted May 30, 2008 | flag

Dr Mann became my doctor by default as he was my hubbys doctor and I have to say I have no complaints about him. Yes he is soft spoken and reserved but he made me feel very comfortable around him even tho I told him I had a fear of doctors/hospitals. He suported me all through my pregnancy and did a fantastic job at making me feel calm right up to deliviery. I have never once felt like I was made to wait for an appointment when I have urgently needed one and I have never felt like Dr Mann has tried to force any of his opinions or beliefs onto me at all. When I had some bad side effects from a contraceptive pill he perscribed me he immediately suggested a new brand and gave me 2 months free sample to make sure I didnt get side effects from the new pill before I paid out for the prescription. He gets a big thumbs up from me.

Submitted May 13, 2008 | flag