Rate Dr. David Ross

Dr. David Ross's Ratings

Is it possible that you or any one can brake my nose back into place with out rhinosurgry. I wasn't born like this. I want it from big to small. Please feel free to email me. Ilikemjaned4@gmail.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

We want to thank Dr. David Ross and his team for the great job they did on our daughter's surgery. She is 6 years old and was born with Williams Syndrome. She is fully recovered from open heart surgery after 2 months now.
Dr. Ross is an excellent professional but also a very caring and supporting person. A couple of days before the surgery he made time to meet us (the parents) and go through the details of the procedure and also answer all our questions.
After surgery, he checked on our daughter during her stay at the ICU and he was enthusiastic to see her doing so well.
We are enjoying every second we see our girl so strong! This surgery made a big difference in her life and we thank Dr. Ross for such amazing results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Awesome surgeon. He grout his team in to operate on a Sunday as our original surgery was cancelled on a Friday due to air filtering problems in the ER. John is 9 years old now. God bless you Dr. Ross. Our son has TOF and surgery was performed at 6 months of age

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Our daughter was diagnosed with TOF/PA with VSD and ASD when my wife was 20 weeks pregnant. She staid at the UofA Hospital Stollery's NICU for 2 weeks right after birth. Dr. Ross and his staff performed her open heart surgery. The nurses and general staff were great. The surgery was very successful. She had corrective surgery by using a transannular patch and closing the VSD and ASD. Dr. Ross is very knowledgeable, very patient and extremely helpful. After surgery, he would call the PICU to check on our daughter's progress and he made visits. We feel very lucky that our daughter had Dr. Ross and his staff to take care of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2012

Dr. Ross did open heart surgery on my daughter when she was 2 weeks old in order to fix her pulmonary atrisa and Vsd.He explained everything to us before the procedure and answered our questions.He even came in on his days off after the surgery in order to check up on her.He is a very talented man and we are blessed that he was the one who fixed her heart...my daughter is 4 months old now and completely healthy and healed...the scar looks awesome.I will be forever grateful to this man for saving my angels life.I hope that he will be there to replace her part in 5-7 years...I trust this man with my daughters life anyday...thank you sooo much...God Bless you...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2011

Dr. Ross was fantastic - he closed a hole in my 2-year-old's heart and repaired a valve and she was ready to get up and go as soon as they brought her out of her anesthesia! Two days later she was running around the hospital, jumping, crawling, and chasing her sister! He was kind, generous with his time, and I felt completely confident throughout the entire process. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ross and the staff at Stollery. You made my year! Life with a heart defect in the family seems like the very distant past now. Thank You!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

Dr. Ross saved and prolonged our son's life and for this we will be eternally grateful. He is a gifted surgeon who also happens to be very down to earth and compassionate person. I could rave about him forever, he is that good. His staff is excellent as well. You will always have a special place in our hearts, Dr. Ross!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

Dr Ross did an amazing arterial switch on my son. He's 14 months now and is completely healthy. He was very kind and caring. We are truely grateful for his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

Dr. Ross performed coarc surgery on my son 5 years ago tomorrow. He was only 44 hours old and Dr. Ross took time to explain every last detail before and after surgery. I will be forever obliged to this amazing man. I will never forget. Thanks, Dr. Ross!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2009

Our son was fortunate enough to have Dr. Ross as his life saving surgeon. I really don't have the words to sum up what this man means to our family. Everything about him makes you thankful your infants life is in his caring hands. He is a true credit to the medical profession, and we are eternally greatful and lucky to have him. Thank you Doctor Ross, you always bring your "A" game to the O.R. and our son is alive today because of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564023].votes_count ]]