Rate Dr. Brennan M. Walters

Dr. Brennan M. Walters's Ratings

good dr helpful and knowledgable , take his time and answe questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Very fortunate to have been a patient of Dr. Walters, very knowledgable, caring, and supportive. He is turly the best doctor in Edmonton! His amazing staffs - Shelley and Cindy are also very efficient, helpful and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

I began seeing Dr. Walters a few years ago when it was just him and Cindy in a tiny little office. I loved seeing Dr. Walters because he is a kind and knowledgeable doctor who sincerely cares about his patients but since he has expanded his practice, his schedule is so busy that he no longer has time to see me. I am now considered a follow up patient and they cannot fit me in, even when I tell his staff I need to see him. Anyone with gastrointestinal issues knows how important these "follow ups" are. I find his new staff to be rude and insensitive to the needs of the patient. I miss having the Dr. Walters that had time for his patients...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

Too bad about your new staff....it is a very sad loss to have such a wonderful doctor run by horrible staff that are inefficient and uncaring. Sorry to see Cindy go Dr. Walters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Very professional and efficient. My lead time for gastroscopy was very fast as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

The best Dr you will ever have. Very attentive, caring, and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Absolutely the best doctor of any kind that I have ever had. We need more like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

I found him to be attentive and supportive to my concerns. He was wonderful, smart and very kind.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1564218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

He is the most wonderful doctor and excellent surgeon I’ve ever met with. He is very caring and knowleageble, always answered my question and treated me with great respect. His staff is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

Dr. Walters is first, and foremost, very educated/knowledgable/informed and has great helpings of kindness, concern and patience. He is extremely personable, approachable, efficient and diligent, whether it's going over procedure, diagnoses, expectations and/or options. His staff, Cindy & Debbie, are equally helpful & friendly while maintaining professionalism. The office is always clean, bright & never crowded. You are not kept waiting for very long. I could only wish all staff and offices run as efficiently as his & that all doctors were up to his calibre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564216].votes_count ]]