Rate Dr. Ian McKee

Dr. Ian McKee's Ratings

They really have customer service perfected to an art at Signature Orthodontics. The first visit was very informative and now I have had my braces for about a year. Every visit is quick and smooth and everything is explained well by the cheerful assistants. Seems to be a very upbeat place to get your treatment and they seem to have a good reputation in the community from some other people I now who go there too. Keep up the great work. Its nice to see this level of service in Alberta! Most businesses are too busy to take the time to care!

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. McKee and the entire team at Signature Orthodontics are a testament of people who love their career and truly care about their patients. Although the team is very professional, .... The atmosphere is anything but starchy!!! Everyone is very friendly and Dr. McKee truly takes his time to explain the procedures to both the patient and the parent, and the work is completed in a calm, happy environment. This is my third child getting braces with Dr. McKee, so over the 8 years-that's a lot of appointments- we've always had a pleasant, positive experience at Signature.....but THE best part is the final precious smile after all that work... PRICELESS <3. Dr Mckee & his team is meticulous with their work. Gentle. Professional. Kind. Excellent orthodontics !!!

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Our families experience at Signature orthodontics has been really good. Friendly staff everywhere who like to laugh and have fun. We were invited to their water park and movie party. They had ice cream treats in the summer for the kids (and me!!!) cool draws for concerts and hockey tickets and reward system for kids that they redeem for neat stuff. They seem to have the patient experience down to an art. My kids see dr. mckee but on two occasions saw the other doctor who was super as well. thank you for everything

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

We have been very happy with our children's treatment and the service at signature orthodontics. Dr McKee is fun and very caring and the rest of the staff have been super.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

In hindsight I wished I would have asked him if he worked fulltime hours before we began treatment on my child. I found the availability of appointments poor. They don't seem to understand that mid day appointments don't work well when I have to book 1/2 day off from work to include travel time. Flexibility is near to none even in emergencies they will not book you with the other orthodontist that works in the same office. Dr McKee doesn't seem aware that it is very difficult to book an appointment with him. When he says book in 8 weeks you can bet that will be stretched out a few more weeks due to lack of time slots. Hence longer treatment time.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Some very incompetent staff members, gave incorrect information which was very problematic. In the end the doctor was not concerned and sided with the staff when I complained.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

Very happy with all the care and attention our two children have had at Signature. They are really current in all technology and the office is very friendly

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

Doctors are knowledgeable and helpful. But the receptionist are not very flexible at scheduling. They have to consider the paying patients schedule as well. If you have no patients, you have no job.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

I am seeing Dr.Shawn Russett ( the other orthodontist ) the office, staff and dental assistants are absolutely incredible. Each appointment Dr. Ian Mckee has always been friendly and strikes up a warm conversation, it is a very busy office and for good reason. Even as busy as they are, they take the time for each and every patient, not rushed and fully focused on your specific needs, detailed and without judgement. Beautiful experience, the only mistake someone could make is not getting their treatment done there.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

My son Tyler had an excellent treatmetn and his teeth look great. What a change. Its my daughters turn now. Can't say enough good about this office

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag