You may also like

Rate Dr. Ian McKee

Dr. Ian McKee's Ratings

Our experience at Signature Orthodontics has been wonderful. Dr. McKee is extremely knowledgeable and always makes time to explain everything thoroughly. The office staff are amazing as well - you can tell they are appreciated!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Signature Orthodontics has been a fantastic clinic to take our son to. Dr. McKee and his staff are amazing. They are always friendly and informative. We have been attending the clinic on their growth monitoring system and Dr. McKee has been great at guiding Hunter's erupting teeth and preventing crowding until Hunter can have his braces placed. Hunter loves coming to his appointments and enjoys the draws, the giveaways and accumulating his points towards the reward system. We enjoy following their Facebook page, how involved they are in their community and how much fun they have as a team.

I would recommend this office to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Your feedback about Signature Orthodontics is greatly appreciated! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted April 28, 2015

We have had a wonderful experience and the Kids have loved coming!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee is always smiling and he never fails to make my day. He knows what he's doing and the amount effort he puts into making sure I'm okay is outstanding. Dr. McKee makes me feel like I fit in and he doesn't judge. Not to mention, he reassures you that everything will be okay or that things are going well, even if you don't see it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for the 5 star rating of Dr. McKee and Signature Orthodontics! You've made our day! :)

Submitted April 14, 2015

Five years ago my husband came to Dr McKee and we were very happy with his place of practice and staff. We are now back here for our children and are having the positive experience we had 5 years prior. The kids love the office environment and the reward points, all the extras and incentive are very appreciated as a client and a parent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
The best compliment one can give us is the referral of a loved one. Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our office and Dr. McKee.

Submitted April 14, 2015

My name is Cameron and I am 11 years old. I am just at the start of getting braces. At first I was worried about getting them but I learned a lot about braces at my first appointment. Dr. McKee was very friendly and he answered my questions. I am not scared anymore.

I am Cameron's mom, Sherri. I was super impressed with our first two visits to Signature Orthodontics. All the staff that we interacted with were extremely pleasant, helpful and knowledgable. The waiting area is very kid-friendly and inviting and my son loves that he can earn points on his card every visit. Cameron's apprehension quickly disappeared and this was because of the calm atmosphere. Thanks so much to all of you for making the start of Cameron's journey a positive one. We really feel like we are in great hands at Signature!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a raving review Sherri!! It is always a pleasure to see you both in our office! We feel privileged to be a part of this important journey for Cameron. :)

Submitted April 8, 2015

My two daughters and myself have all gone to Dr.McKee for braces. We are extremely pleased with him and the entire practice. They are all very friendly and punctual. We aways get called in at our scheduled time. Keep up the great work!!

Bella and Nicole H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such awesome words about Dr. McKee and the Signature Orthodontics team. We do our very best to stay on schedule and keep our patients smiling!

Submitted March 24, 2015

my name is jordan and I'm eleven years old, this is my first time having braces and I was really scared at first but the doctor made me feel a lot better about getting braces and went step by step so it wouldn't hurt my teeth. thanks Dr Ian, can't wait to see my teeth when its all done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you Jordan! We cannot wait to see your confident smile at your next visit!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Signature orthodontics is the most clean and well organized office. The staff is very friendly, and want nothing more than to see you succeed. I had first hand experience with this office for getting braces and the experience couldn't have gone better with any other clinic. The office, waiting room, and brushing station are all more benificial adds to help you succeed while being a regular patient. My family has completely  enjoyed using this dentistry. All the staff are wonderfully helpful and knowledgable to any and all questions you may have. Dr.Ian McKee and his staff are a great team and I and fortunate and grateful for them helping my family and I with our oral care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2686259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our orthodontic practice. We know we are doing something right when we are fortunate enough to help you and also your family.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

This is the most organized dentist office I have ever been to. Everyone on the staff is so friendly. Dr. McKee is always so nice and wonderful at explaining what the next step will be and how the progression is going. Very happy with our experience here!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2679740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for the kind words about our orthodontic practice. We strive to make the overall experience a happy one for our patient and parents.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2015