Rate Dr. Ian McKee

Dr. Ian McKee's Ratings

my name is jordan and I'm eleven years old, this is my first time having braces and I was really scared at first but the doctor made me feel a lot better about getting braces and went step by step so it wouldn't hurt my teeth. thanks Dr Ian, can't wait to see my teeth when its all done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you Jordan! We cannot wait to see your confident smile at your next visit!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Signature orthodontics is the most clean and well organized office. The staff is very friendly, and want nothing more than to see you succeed. I had first hand experience with this office for getting braces and the experience couldn't have gone better with any other clinic. The office, waiting room, and brushing station are all more benificial adds to help you succeed while being a regular patient. My family has completely  enjoyed using this dentistry. All the staff are wonderfully helpful and knowledgable to any and all questions you may have. Dr.Ian McKee and his staff are a great team and I and fortunate and grateful for them helping my family and I with our oral care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2686259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our orthodontic practice. We know we are doing something right when we are fortunate enough to help you and also your family.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

This is the most organized dentist office I have ever been to. Everyone on the staff is so friendly. Dr. McKee is always so nice and wonderful at explaining what the next step will be and how the progression is going. Very happy with our experience here!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2679740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Dr. Ian McKee's response
Thank you for the kind words about our orthodontic practice. We strive to make the overall experience a happy one for our patient and parents.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

They really have customer service perfected to an art at Signature Orthodontics. The first visit was very informative and now I have had my braces for about a year. Every visit is quick and smooth and everything is explained well by the cheerful assistants. Seems to be a very upbeat place to get your treatment and they seem to have a good reputation in the community from some other people I now who go there too. Keep up the great work. Its nice to see this level of service in Alberta! Most businesses are too busy to take the time to care!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2451977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. McKee and the entire team at Signature Orthodontics are a testament of people who love their career and truly care about their patients. Although the team is very professional, .... The atmosphere is anything but starchy!!! Everyone is very friendly and Dr. McKee truly takes his time to explain the procedures to both the patient and the parent, and the work is completed in a calm, happy environment. This is my third child getting braces with Dr. McKee, so over the 8 years-that's a lot of appointments- we've always had a pleasant, positive experience at Signature.....but THE best part is the final precious smile after all that work... PRICELESS <3. Dr Mckee & his team is meticulous with their work. Gentle. Professional. Kind. Excellent orthodontics !!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1564312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Our families experience at Signature orthodontics has been really good. Friendly staff everywhere who like to laugh and have fun. We were invited to their water park and movie party. They had ice cream treats in the summer for the kids (and me!!!) cool draws for concerts and hockey tickets and reward system for kids that they redeem for neat stuff. They seem to have the patient experience down to an art. My kids see dr. mckee but on two occasions saw the other doctor who was super as well. thank you for everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

We have been very happy with our children's treatment and the service at signature orthodontics. Dr McKee is fun and very caring and the rest of the staff have been super.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1564310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

In hindsight I wished I would have asked him if he worked fulltime hours before we began treatment on my child. I found the availability of appointments poor. They don't seem to understand that mid day appointments don't work well when I have to book 1/2 day off from work to include travel time. Flexibility is near to none even in emergencies they will not book you with the other orthodontist that works in the same office. Dr McKee doesn't seem aware that it is very difficult to book an appointment with him. When he says book in 8 weeks you can bet that will be stretched out a few more weeks due to lack of time slots. Hence longer treatment time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Some very incompetent staff members, gave incorrect information which was very problematic. In the end the doctor was not concerned and sided with the staff when I complained.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1564308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

Very happy with all the care and attention our two children have had at Signature. They are really current in all technology and the office is very friendly

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1564307].votes_count ]]