Rate Dr. Dennis Modry

Dr. Dennis Modry's Ratings

Dr. Modry was considerate, knowledgeable, caring, and just plain wonderful when he performed a triple bypass on my father in 1988. He estimated dad would have an additional 10 years with us after the surgery - he had 23 additional years instead, all thanks to his God-given skill. My mother and I still tell people of the terrific care we all received. Our thanks goes out to him (and Jan Drutz who also helped greatly).

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

He operated on me where no one else would do. He is professional in every degree.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Modry and his team gave me a second chance at life on Dec. 14/10 with a new heart and lungs. We are very fortunate to have such skilled doctors/surgeons and support staff in Canada. Thanks to him and his team I am doing very well. The care I recieved from the Tx team at the university are THE BEST! Thank you to the 'Edmonton Angels' for giving me a miracle. God Bless you all. kk

Submitted Oct. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Modry is only an average surgeon. Consumed with his own ego which causes him to be quite arrogant at times.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2010 | flag

Thanks to Doctor Modry, my husband had an infected pace maker removed and a new one put in after some of the infection clared up - super Doctor and very personal -Dr. Modry is classed as one of the top notch doctors we have - he takes the time to explain it all and he also has an excellent assistnat - many thanks for all they did for us!!!

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

Dr. Modry performed quintuple C.A.B.G. on my 83 year old Dad, who is now back to enjoying many more years of quality life. A sincere Thank You to a true gift to our society. An Angel...Cheers Doc!!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr.Modry did two open heart surgerys on me.If it wasn't for him who knows where I'd be now.He is a terrific Dr. and very likely saved or extended my life expectancy twice now.Thanks Dr.Modry

Submitted July 3, 2007 | flag

Dr. Modry is a very special man. He did my grandmothers quadraple bypass in June of 1985. My grandmother was a Jovah Witness so she did not want to have blood transfusions. She had to wait for her surgery until Dr. Modry came to practise in Canada. Our family was very surprised a surgeon was willing to do this operation on a 75 year old with this restriction. He did and she lived until she was 89 years old. We thank him for the extra years we were able to have with our grandma.

Submitted March 18, 2007 | flag

Dr Modry did my sons heart and double lung transplant. Thanks to him, I have my child. Remarkable skills..just the best

Submitted Feb. 13, 2007 | flag

Dr. Modry saved my father life in 1993, allowing my father to live another 10 years. Thank you, thank you, thank you, our family is so very much appreciate your skill hands.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2007 | flag