Dr. Maysan Abu-Hakima

Dr. Maysan Abu-Hakima

Rate Dr. Maysan Abu-Hakima

Dr. Maysan Abu-Hakima's Ratings

I had really high hopes when I went to see her as I felt like after many years of chronic pain, I would get some answers. However, she did not take the time to listen, screened me out on pre-existing conditions and did not do what she had been asked to do by the referring doctor. It was a complete waste of time and did more harm then good!

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Abu-Hakima is one of the worst doctor's I have ever experienced. She misdiagnosed my gout. When asked to send my medical records to another doctor she refused to send them because I was short 20 cents on my file transfer payment to her... literally... you can't make this stuff up. She was demeaning and criticized other doctors I have had in the past. She had me do expensive treatments that were unnecessary - many had to be repeated because she would not forward my medical records to my new doctor. I would not recommend anyone go to her.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Abu Hakima is knowledgeable, a lovely personality considering her patient load and knew ten minutes after meeting me what was up. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to her Thankyou Dr. AbuHakima!!!!!

Submitted April 7, 2009 | flag

I find Dr. Abu Hamika cold and distant. She would not believe my symptoms and questioned my own doctor's judgment. Why is it necessary to have to be referred after going to this doctor for many years.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Abu-Hakima is an excellent doctor - I appreciate greatly the fact that she LISTENS to me and that she is willing to work with me, and explain everything very carefully.

Submitted July 14, 2008 | flag

Dr. Abu does not take the time to listen to her clients and jumps to conclusions. She will not let you explain yourself and can be very short and rude.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2008 | flag

Knowledgable, understanding, caring. The only problem I ever had with her was that she didn't alter my med dosage until *after* I had alarming side-effects; I was on the same dose a 200 lb man would take. She's a really wonderful doctor.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2007 | flag

Dr. Abu-Hakima was a lucky find for me. She has a gentle, caring touch and has helped me with my health issues. I'm certainly glad to be in her care and have told others about her. She's a very busy doctor who also shares her wisdom with young resident doctors through job-shadowing and teaching.

Submitted June 21, 2007 | flag

I was a patient from 1996 to March 2005. During that time, Dr. A-H was a great doctor! At my last appt. perhaps we were both having a bad day but she wrote a rather inflammatory letter back to my family doctor that left us both wondering at her lack of professional judgement. I am now waiting to be referred to another rheumatologist. Dr. A-H jumped to conclusions and made several assumptions without taking the time to listen or talk with me. Although this was uncharacteristic of her, she now refuses to see me.

Submitted May 22, 2007 | flag

It took awhile to build a relationship with Dr. A-H, but once that happened, I found her to be an excellent doctor who I trust completely.

Submitted May 16, 2007 | flag