You may also like

Rate Dr. Rodolfo J. Cepero

Dr. Rodolfo J. Cepero's Ratings

I went to this doctor and the staff was professional and the doctor was punctual and was excellent at diagnosing my condition in a timely manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I recently went to Dr. CEPERO and the staff was attentive and helpful. Dr. CEPERO took a good amount of time listening to my physical complaints. I found him to be kind and very well informed. By far the best internist I have gone to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

The doctor is never on time. I never had a waiting time of less than three hours! Staff never responds to telephone calls. I asked four times for a copy of the results of my lab tests, and I never got them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2506686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Had to leave after waiting 4 hours and still not being seen by the doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2385236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

This doctor was great in diagnosing a medical problem I have had for a while, and no other physician was able to alleviate my symptoms. He was courteous and attentive. The treatment and medicines he prescribed healed my medical problem. He is very caring and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Cepero is a good physician but his staff is among the worst I have seen. He goes on vacation often and his patients are told to go to the ER if they need care. Phone calls are not returned and if you have an appointment, get ready to wait more than 4 hours before he sees you. This office practice is poorly managed. Stay away if you need medical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Cepero gives you his full attention and the amount of time you need for the visit. Therefore he runs behind. Knowing this, call ahead to doublecheck how appointments are running. As a doctor, he is very patient-friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][583142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

He is a good doctor but his staff needs training in customer service. Your calls are never returned. He has so many patients that although you arrive on time for your appointment you have to wait hrs before he sees you. I believe right now he puts making money before his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Cepero, has been my doctor for six years. He is a very good doctor, who has helped me recover from several illnesses. He is nice, kind and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Cepero is a terrific physician who is broadly knowledgeable, quite thorough and consistently available. He has helped me and members of family with their primary care. He's by far the finest doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583139].votes_count ]]