Rate Dr. Rafal Kasina

Dr. Rafal Kasina's Ratings

very good at his job,but does not like overwright patient.

Submitted April 12, 2009 | flag

Very smart man. He gave me an insight to my problems and told me what could've happened and what the steps to take now are. Came to visit me everyday while I was in the ICU.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2009 | flag

I found this doctor very thorough, however he took the time to explain my medical problems. He never rushes you out of the office and seems to have a real concern about healthcare in Windsor. Great diagnostic skill!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2008 | flag

This doctor is extremely helpful and does an excellent job diagnosing what ails you. He explains your diagnosis in detail and even draws pictures if he thinks it will help you understand your condition. A very intelligent man who has no problem interacting with his patients in a caring and supportive manner.

Submitted March 31, 2007 | flag

very helpful.Listens and explains any questions about the medical condition and medications that you may have been taken.

Submitted March 24, 2007 | flag

He is a very good and caring doctor. He takes time to review reports and listens to your concerns. He will go the extra mile to explain his disgnosis.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2007 | flag