Rate Dr. Stewart Hamilton

Dr. Stewart Hamilton's Ratings

awful bedside manner told meI was fat which is true ..wouldn't operate on me cause I was fat

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Hamilton has excellent bedside manners, he is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable and a skillful surgeon. I felt very confident to have him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

During my recent surgery at the U of A Hospital, Dr. Stewart Hamilton was the ultimate proffesional. He was punctual and always took the time to listen and explain the procedure I was facing with understanding and compassion. The surgery itself was skillful and artistic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Dr. HAMILTON performed my hernia repair. He is a very down to earth and likable person. He is very easy to talk with and explains things very well and in a way that you can understand. I trust him implicitly and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2010

Absolute professional...knowledge, skill, manner and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Hamilton performed a double mastectomy on my Mother a week ago, I have never met such a compassionate, caring Dr. he was so helpful and down to earth, very easy to talk to when going through such a difficult time. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2008

I had a consultation with this doctor and he was the most compassionate and knowledgeable man I have ever met. I ended up having surgery by Dr. Hamilton and he was very caring and understanding of the fear I had. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2007

This professional surgent is my HERO ......because he gave me more time to live

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565177].votes_count ]]